• Kate by Kate Moss Perfume
  • Kate by Kate Moss Perfume

Kate by Kate Moss Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1111 out of 1369 in Perfume

Kate Perfume by Kate Moss fragrance is "a mix of elegant and risqué." Kate perfume is infused with smoky rose and black undertones, coupled with a vintage English feel. The "complicated floral" scent will reflect the duality of Kate Moss - Kate Moss' fragrance "captures the two sides of Kate: the good Kate and the bad Kate".

May 20, 2017

This is my go to perfume. It scream sexy, sophisticated and spontaneous.
    It smells so incredible when applied and the scent is not over powering and it does last for a few hours.
    I love the notes of orange blossom and pineapple and hints of pink pepper. I can't get over how cheap it is to buy, it smells like it should be a higher dollar value.
    The perfume itself is overall wonderfully light for day time use, but perfectly made for the evening when you want to smell like a sexy vixen!

April 27, 2011

I do not normally go for scents like this. I typically prefer light floral scents, or something delicious like Pink Sugar, but when I first smelled Kate by Kate Moss Perfume, it really stuck with me. The scent itself is musky, and yet strangely feminine. It is not something one could picture on a young girl, but rather a woman. I catch whiffs of patchouli, white peach, and something floral I cannot place my finger on. It is different from my usual collection, so I bought it to as an alternative, when I want to put myself into an atmosphere of potency and confidence. The bottle itself has a simple design and decanter, with a small rod for application to the wrists or neck for precise control.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store