Kate spade handbag Reviews
#4 in Handbags

March 09, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Love

I have multiple Kate spade purses that I rotate between on a relatively regular basis. I love them all so much! The quality it great. I have purchased low quality cheap purses, and have had to trade them out within a few months. With Kate shade purses, I have owned a few for years, and they still look amazing when I clean them out. They last forever, and I constantly get compliments on them. They are a bit pricey if you purchase them outright from a store, however from Kate spade outlets you can find current trends on sale for 1/4 the price! They have adorable ranges of colors as well, in addition to matching wallets. I highly recommend purchasing. You will not regret it in the long run!

July 19, 2019

great bag and goes with every outfit i own

great bag with such a neutral colour that looks great in the summer time, very durable and can take a lot, the inside is a decent size and is a long lasting versatile bag that would compliment any kind of closet

July 16, 2019

Handbag

This bag is very durable and has good quality. It is definitely worth the money. My bag is still in good condition and I have been using it for a long time.

May 15, 2019

My favourite place to shop

I love the quality of the purses that I have purchased over the years..they are great at doing speciality bags like their wedding purse that looks like a wedding g cake

May 14, 2019

Stylish and great value!

I must say I was never that person that had name brand stylish purses. Now I can’t get enough Kate Spade. I’ve bought 2 purses, 2 clutches and a wallet in a matter of 7 days.
    The quality of material is very durable. Zippers are strong. Can’t wait to get another.

March 19, 2019

Colourful Classics

I love how colourful Kate Spade is as a brand in general. I love the unique colours of walkers and bags it’s fun to have a bright coloured easy to find wallet in your black purse! The employees are very helpful & there are great sales, often.

March 09, 2019

I love Kate spade

I love Kate Spade fun designs(that other companies don't have) & quality whether purchasing in a retail store or outlet, the handbags/wallets last a long time. With paying retail prices or outlet prices.

October 12, 2018

Surprisingly Durable

I’m a college student and I have been using this bag for about 2 years. I’m not big on name brand purses or handbags but the material is strong and the purse is super cute!!

July 23, 2018

I would buy this product again

This handbag looks super fancy! The price isn't gooy, the quality is ok, though. It's easy to carry and the size is enough. Definitely, the blue ones is more beautiful than others.

March 13, 2018

Gorgeous bags and great quality!

Kate Spade are my favorite handbags, they are beautiful and practical, I can use it for both grocery shopping with my son to carry all his things and for a night out with my girls, very versatile and long lasting quality!