4.1/5
Coach Reviews
#1 in Handbags

Coach is a leading American design house of modern luxury accessories. Our product offerings include fine accessories and gifts for women and men, including handbags, men’s bags, women’s and men’s small leather goods, footwear, outerwear, watches, weekend and travel accessories, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, jewelry and related accessories. Continued development of new categories has further established the signature style and distinctive identity of the Coach brand. Together with our licensing partners, we also offer watches, footwear, eyewear and fragrance bearing the Coach brand name in select department stores and specialty retailer locations.

July 16, 2019

coach bag

Coach bags are so durable and long lasting. I have been using the same bag for a while and I have not had any problems with it. Coach is a really good brand!

February 22, 2019

Coach bag

Every bag I tend to use is coach .. I fell in love with the brand when it finally opened up a store here in Windsor Ontario I saved my first paycheck to get my first bag now I'm hooked ... I'm a new mom and for my baby shower I reseaved a coach diaper bag I'm stylish and still can carry all my baby things in it cant wait to get a new purse for the spring

March 24, 2018

I have every coach purse you can name!

I love coach, when im shopping its the first store i ever go to! Best prices and best quality! I love this company in purses!! Thank you for the best!

February 23, 2018

❤️❤️❤️

I have about four coach bags and about two wallets. My latest is a back pack style in in love it has lots of room can wear it a cooupke different ways. Yes there pricy but I think it's worth it I try and buy when there on sale. There made to last for years very stylish and always in style

November 23, 2017

Good!

I like Coach, they have nice handbags and accessories. With that being said, I do not find the quality to be overly as good as cheaper alternatives. You are essentially paying the for the brand. However, these bags are cute I must admit, and when you get them on sale, they are worth it. They last for years!

October 01, 2016

Well it's a designer bag, of course I'll say they are expensive. I love the styles though. I own 3 coach purses and I always get compliments on them. I always hit the Outlet stores so I can check if they have good deals. I am cheap that way and refuse to pay full price.
    The bags are very stylish and durable. I love all mine.

October 01, 2016

Coach as a company is great. I used to work for them and I will continue to purchase their products. They stand by their brand and make beautiful items that last. The leather is always super soft. The outlet quality bags are not as nice, but are still good items

September 27, 2016

What can I say about coach I love my oversized bag. I love the quality and the colours you can get. I also got my daughter a smaller bag and she just loves it. I have never had any issues with the purses . I will purchasing again in the further

September 24, 2016

What can I say about Coach? Well it has to be one of the best purses I have ever bought! They are very durable and keep clean very easy. They have beautiful designs! I love the canvas purses! They are on the expensive side but you pay for quality and thats what I love in a good purse!

August 23, 2016

After my first coach bag, I can't go back to anything else. It might be more costly, but they last and stand up to anything. One of the first bags I purchased, I used it every day for almost 10 yrs.