Kellogg's Rice Crispy Granola Bars Reviews
#321 in Granola Bars

Good - 0

July 15, 2015

These are an easy indulgence for me. There's the nostalgic factor that takes me back a few years and they're only 90 calories each. Comfort without the guilt...win-win.

March 26, 2015

These were awesome. Everyone in my house enjoyed them

January 22, 2013

very good taste . i have to eat it .

May 14, 2012

I recently received a strawberry flavored rice crispy granola bar in a box of front loops so had the chance to try it for free. I'm very glad I was able to try this for free as it would've been a waste of money for my family. My toddler who eats almost anything and I both tried it and didn't like it. The flavor was like the strawberry syrup of Nesquik or something, very over powering for an alleged granola bar. It was a mixture of granola and rice crispies which I didn't find to be very appealing, but that's just me. There's a couple grams of fiber in it but that doesn't make up for the sugar. The size of the bar was generous enough but we ended up throwing a portion away because we really disliked the flavor.