Good

Kellogg's Rice Krispies* with Vanilla Flavour Cereal Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 372 in Cereal

Taste

February 14, 2017

I used to eat a ton of Rice Krispies as a kid, and for a long time I was pretty burnt out on cold cereal. This cereal pretty much single handly made me excited about eating breakfast again! I absolutely love it! I'm one of those people that would add sugar/chocolate or something into my regular rice krispies, but with these I dont add a thing, mainly because they are so good but also because they already sweet enough. I feel like these would make next level rice krispie squares. I definitely don't eat in as a regular meal, but when I'm having a craving this always hits the spot, even just a small handful as a snack (or with fruit, SUPER yummy). While I love this product, I do have two knocks against it: 1) The only place I have been able to find it so far is on Amazon (I live in BC Canada, don't know if that's why), so I'm a little at the mercy of their prices and stock (It may also be an add-on item, not too sure. If it is, this makes it even more inconvenient because then I have to wait until I'm making another purchase to get it). 2) This is slightly related to 1, because I can't find it anywhere else, the only size that seems to be available to me is the 395g, which is pretty small. This is why I have given it a lower value, because if I had the option I would buy a bigger size, probably for a better value as well. Otherwise, this will be my favourite snack for the next little while!

Taste

July 16, 2015

If you like vanilla and rice krisipies you will love these. No need for sugar and they are sweet enough. Great for a snack.