Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Amazing

Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #462 out of 508 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 24, 2010

A perfect alternative for all those grocery-store antiperspirants that have those "cancer-causing" aluminum products in them. Smells nice, goes on easily and works well...

September 01, 2009

I purchased this product because it has one of the lowest aluminum-chlorohydrate % of any anti-perspirants out there (16%). The rumor is that aluminum contributes to Alzheimers. I also have a need for anti-perspirant, not deodorant.

First of all, this item is expensive at $14 for 50ml.

Second, it's not easy to apply. It's a cream that comes out of a squeeze bottle so your options are to upside-down squeeze it into your armpits or, as I do, squeeze onto your hand & wipe into your armpits. Then wash your hands. Kind of messy.

I use a small dab. At first I thought it kept me dry. But now after using this for one season, I realize that I am still sweaty.

I'm not going to buy this again. It's not worth it. I'll just use some other anti-perspirant for 1/5 the cost.