Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 452 in Ice Cream

February 28, 2017

I am in love of this product , it is so yummy I cant even describe how tasty is! nice combination of the chocolate with same taste ice cream, the waffle also so crunchy . I highly recommend it to ice cream and kit kat lover or ever either of them , it is so yummy in a hot chilly day or even in a snowy day. it never fails to pleasure me!

January 24, 2017

I like Kit Kat, so i won't miss its ice cream. This ice cream has a whole kit kat cookie inside. Besides, it uses high quality milk to make it. But price is not good, and it is kind of pricy. So i will say it is adult's ice cream.

January 19, 2017

Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones are delicious! I am not a huge fan of the chocolate bar but my boyfriend brouht these home as a treat one night. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed them. A nice little spin (better spin) on the classic cone :)

January 19, 2017

I was so excited about this ice cream cone, with all the advertising and how amazing they made it look it was a huge disappointment. The cone itself is tiny, the kit kat taste is barely there and the chocolate in the middle was just weird. Then there's the cost, holy pricy! I am a huge chocolate advocate but this just didn't do it for me at all.

November 06, 2016

OMG is all I can say. My dream for one of my favourite chocolate bars made into ice cream. It isn't good for the waste if you eat too much however a delicious treat for sure.

July 14, 2016

Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones were on sale this week for $2.97, so I gave in and bought them. I'm afraid nobody here really cared for them. There was a Kit Kat piece in the center of each cone but everyone felt they tasted funny. Not like a regular Kit Kat, it kinda had a funny flavor and even texture. Upon further inspection, the box does not claim to be ice cream rather they are "Frozen Dessert Cones". I think that's a much better description as one taste will tell you it certainly is not ice cream. This is one I'd skip.

June 26, 2016

I found these on sale this week and thought I would try them out and they are delicious. They have chunks of kit kat throughout. They are perfect for a nice sunny day.

June 21, 2016

This ice cream cone is really good. Has ice cream and a kit kat chocolate bar in the middle but only one piece. I find it neat. Would definitely buy again, I've already had it twice.