Kit Kat White and Milk Chocolate Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #299 out of 903 in Chocolate

June 23, 2017

These are awesome

I love white chocolate and I love kit Kat so I think these are pretty awesome and yummy!!!! I really hope they don't take them away because they are one of my favourite chocolate bars..... I definitely recommend trying and I will buy again probably lol

June 15, 2017

Call all white chocolate fans

My mom bought this for me to try one day and I was super excited. It did not disappoint. The white chocolate exterior is smooth and of descent quality. I am a big fan of white chocolate so I very much enjoyed it. The inside is just like the tradition Kit Kat bar with the wafer and chocolate layers. These are quite pricey but it is worth it to give them a try.

November 15, 2016

I love this white and chocolate Kit Kat bar! It tastes so creamy and rich!! It does take some getting used to if you eat the regular Kit Kat bar (like five seconds!!) but the white chocolate flavour makes it an instant hit. So yummy!!

November 15, 2016

I first found this little gem at a tiny corner store near where I live. For the longest time that was the only place in Maple Ridge you could buy them. This store owner bought them in the US. A wafer cover in White Chocolate. Great now I have to decide. It really is time for a Kit Kat Break. Now my tiny little store is not the only place to buy them.

September 01, 2016

Dad a bought a pack of these. I didn't like the taste of these at all. Wasn't sweet for me. The only thing I liked was the crunch because of the wafers.

February 21, 2016

Absolutely delicious!
    Just the right amount of white and milk chocolate to make anyone tastebuds happy! And, of course, it has that crisp wafer cookie in the middle, just like always!
    I was very satisfied with my purchase!

2.3/5

August 10, 2015

KIT KAT WHITE AND MILK CHOCOLATE;

I wasn't impressed with this flavour; just like with the Aero chocolate....stick to your original flavors instead of switching them up for other flavors that don't taste that great!

June 11, 2015

These are my favourite KitKats! I like how they have both milk and white chocolate, which makes for a nice combination. I also like the size of this product. They are the perfect size.

June 10, 2015

I like this #KitKat (White and Milk Chocolate) because I just love the flavor of white chocolate and with both white and milk chocolate together in a chocolate bar what a great combination. I buy this #KitKat bar when I really want to give myself a treat. Great price.

3.2/5