Kleenex On the Go Reviews
#14 in Misc

August 31, 2017

Love it

Si vous allez sur le site officiel de Kleenex, vous pouvez réclamer une boîte échantillon gratuit ^^ qui donne un paquet de mouchoirs.D'habitude j'en achète toujours au cas ou que j'en ai besoin. Ce n'est pas cher et c'est idéal pour le mettre dans votre sac à main ;), je trouve que le package est vraiment cute.

July 20, 2017

Kleenex pack

I received a sample pack from Kleenex. Love the fact that it's small, fits in my purse and is so convenient to have. Soft and gentle on my nose but strong enough to use as a wipe. Great travel package and I have since purchased them.

June 22, 2017

Perfect little packs

Great little slim packets for your purse or car or travel, whatever really. I wish they came in more of a variety such as with lotion as that is my goto for tissue. But will continue to buy and carry with my
    Always! I try to buy them on sale as they are a little pricey.

June 16, 2017

So cute!

I have to admit that it is because of the packaging I will buy them again. The brand Kleenex is pretty good though, way better than no name marks that itch a lot the nose. The size of the pagaking is great, you can put it in almost every bag (unless you have a really tiny tinsy one).

May 30, 2017

This is a great little package to fit in your purse. Travel size and nice to have with you all the time. Suffering from
    environmental allergies,a runny nose I hate. Comes in handy for everywhere you go. Soft and easy on your nose.

April 18, 2017

So good quality tissue. My always go to . Handy dandy and great quality. I can always have this tissue with me where ever i go.
    Must buy and reliable product.

March 30, 2017

I received a free sample pack of these in the mail, a Kleenex promotion, and must say they are perfect and very handy to keep in my purse for on the go! These are very soft and strong.

February 09, 2017

I received these as a gift and was excited because I had never seen them before! I love the packaging - it's fun and so much easier to get the Kleenex out than some of the other individual packages I have had before.

January 24, 2017

Love these! Kleenex is of course a great brand and these on the go packages are so cute and convenient. Great to toss in your bag or purse and go! Great value for your money as well.

January 24, 2017

These are great!! If you have a child, you definitely know how handy these are to carry around in your purse!! I love the packaging- the different patterns are fun