Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 465 in Ice Cream

May 02, 2017

I'm a big lover of ice cream Sandwiches just something about the soft cookies filled with vanilla ice cream yummm, Klondike has always been my goto ice cream sandwich it's not to small, filled with creamy vanilla ice cream and the cookie holding it all in is so soft even tho it's been in the freezer I don't know how they do ir. I will continue to purchase theese because there a great summer treat and recommend them to anyone who love ice cream and cookies !

April 25, 2017

If you are looking for an old fashioned ice cream sandwich, this is the one.
    It's not a fancy or decadent ice cream bar, but it hits the spot. A nice chocolatey cookie with smooth vanilla ice cream. Not sickly sweet like many ice cream sandwiches can be.
    Larger than most is size, you definitely feel like you're indulging in a great treat. I also love the fact the calorie count is not too bad. Only 180 cal per bar. Not bad at all.

March 15, 2017

I love these ice cream sandwiches! The vanilla is rich and creamy. These are the perfect size and leave you feeling satisfied. I am a huge fan of klondike bars and purchase them often in the summer months.

February 09, 2017

Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches are soooo delicious! I'm not the only one in my household to enjoy these. They're a favorite of my children's and husband too.

January 17, 2017

Delicious !! I love most ice cream sandwiches but this is one of my favourites. The ice cream is nice and creamy and has a great vanilla taste to it. Anything Klondike is good in my opinion.

January 11, 2017

I love these ice cream sandwiches!!!! It is a must to keep these stocked in the summer months- a nice refreshing dessert after dinner, or midday after being outside!

January 11, 2017

Rich, creamy vanilla ice cream nestled between chocolate wafers, Klondike ice cream sandwiches are sooooo very tasty. They are always a favorite in our home and are eaten and enjoyed very quickly.

January 06, 2017

These are amazing! They are a valued treat in our house. The ice cream is nice and creamy, not icy at all and the chocolate cookie is delicious. I love to have one on a hot summer's day.

September 19, 2016

Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich is the best summer treat for a family of six on a budget! We love these bars and keep them in our freezer all year long. They are delicious and not too sweet. I am surprised how un-messy they are, way easier to serve than a dripping popsicle! And no bowls and spoons to clean up like ice cream!

September 19, 2016

my whole family loves the taste these ice cream sandwiches my husband likes the fact that they are so thick in size these don't last long in my household

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt