Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 333 in Eyebrow Care

This universal 4 in 1 brow fix transforms your brows. With a universal brow colour at one end and invisible taming wax at the opposite end, it works for everyone.

Includes:

• Buildable Color Brow Pencil
  • Invisible Taming Wax
  • Sharpener Cap
  • Brush Cap
Info via Know Cosmetics

June 19, 2017

I have lotsa eyebrow and still love this item!!

I got to try this product for FREE thanks to #chickadvisor premium club !!!! THANK YOU

Because I never would have Tried this product unless I got it for free. To be perfectly honest !

See, I have lotsa eyebrow. I'm Middle Eastern and overplucking has never stopped these bad boys. However! I did get a scar very small but I notice it on one brow. I've never thought to buy eyebrow pencils much cuz it's just one spot but omg !!!! This worked amazing. Didn't look noticible between my eyebrow hairs at all. Stayed on all day anything else I've ever tried from a friend came off and sucked. I love the wax I guess it is that goes under it really helps and feels more real. No weird smells or anything like that. Overall I'm super impressed and will buy again surprisingly!!

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again

I found this product very easy to apply. I also liked the way my eyebrows looked. It made me feel like I had them professionally done. I definitely will be buying this product again.

Unexpectedly impressed

Received this product free and have been very impressed by it over the past few weeks. It is advertised as a universal brow pencil and it does blend well with my natural brow color. A small amount of product goes a long way. I like the wax tip for sticking my unruly brow hairs in place too. Wouldn't have tried this product unless I'd received it free but now I'm strongly considering purchasing it regularly as part of my standard makeup kit.

3.2/5

June 19, 2017

Beaucoup d'attente, un peu déçu..,

J'ai reçu ce produit par l'entremise de la trousse ChickAdvisor Premium. Personnellement, je trouve qu'il est de bonne qualité, mais malheureusement sa teinte universelle est trop foncée pour moi.
    Je le recommande à toutes les brunettes ou celles qui ont les cheveux plus foncé. Ce produit saura certainement répondre à vos besoins et vous aidera à créer de magnifiques sourcils!!

Not a fan of big brows

This product does a good job. Goes on easy, definitely makes your brows stand out. Unfortunately, I don't like the trend. It looks bulky and overbearing. My daughter likes it.

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again it works really well

Know cosmetics no bare brows 4-1 pencil I found it easy to used very cream nice you can wear it light or bold this product is great especially after always loosing my brush and sharpener the color is easy to darken I love work well for me the wax is really great and easy to go especially in my makeup bag I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Awesome brow pencil!

I really enjoyed all the features from this one brow pencil. It is super convenient to have everything I need all attached together. The brown brow colour is the perfect match for my eyebrows and when applied it doesn't come on too bold and thick, which I don't like so much. I prefer a defined but natural look and this works well for that. It's nice to not have to search for a sharpener in my bathroom because it's already there.

Review no bare brows

I recently got No Bare Brows, this pencil is a 4 in 1 brow pencil. It's easy to use, you can build the colour of your brows and then set them with the wax and brush them into place with the brush provided. There is also a sharpener included. I was very impressed with this product and would purchase it again. Thank you for the opportunity to try it for free.

June 19, 2017

The shade isn't as universal as I though..

I received the Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows for free from Chick Advisor from my premium package. The shade is supposed to be universal, but I found it a little too light for me.
    Other than that, the formula was great. I do like the double side and the built in sharpener. If it came in a darker color I'd definitely purchase it again!

I'm pleasantly surprised!

This product makes filling in and taming my brows super easy! Although at first it seemed like the wax leaves a filmy finish, brushing through a few times fixes that. A good little product to have for brow upkeep that gives a natural finish for an everyday look, plus I love that both ends can be sharpened.

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud