Korres wild rose advanced brightening sleeping facial

Korres wild rose advanced brightening sleeping facial Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 12, 2017

I wasn't really able to use this cream to many times, as it seems that I'm alerigic to the rose in it. Or that's my assumption as within minutes on putting this on my face, my nose would become all stuffed up. It's not a thick cream, smells nice like roses.... but how much brightening it does, I'm not sure. I would wake up with nice looking skin, felt hydrated and smooth.

March 29, 2017

I have been using this product nightly for one week and I am loving the way my skin looks so fresh and bright in the morning.
    The facial cream itself has a lovely texture and absorbs into the skin without an oily feel. The rose scent is wonderful.
    The price point is a little high. However, if you are looking for a night cream that will give you visible results with regards to the radiance of your skin this product is worth the money. A little does go a long way.
    Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial is suitable for all skin types.

3.2/5

April 19, 2016

I received this product in a Sephora Favorites set. Overall I really liked how my skin looked the day after applying this at night. I honestly felt like my skin did look brighter and smoother the next day. One thing I didn't like about this product was the very strong rose smell it has. It is a bit overpowering so if you don't l like strong scented products, I wouldn't recommend this. I am still evaluating to see if I will repurchase this in the future but it is high in price so if you're curious to try it, I would request a sample at Sephora first.

December 15, 2015

The texture and nice and smooth and it leaves my skin soft however the smell is very strong. It you're sensitive to scents, this one lingers a while. Otherwise the product is nice. For that reason, it isn't the product for me. I haven't seen a brightening effect after 2 weeks yet but it does prevent dry patches.

November 03, 2015

This is quite pricey. I didn't find it 'brightened' my complexion. It's got quite a bit of alcohol in it and can be kind of irritating to sensitive skin. It definitely moisturizes but I'm going to try something with less scent and alcohol in it next time.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender