Kraft Dinner original Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 2380 in Grocery

2.3/5

July 13, 2017

I used to love this

They had of changed the formula or something, because this does not taste as good as it had in the past.
    I used to love Kraft Dinner as a nice snack or meal, and now I cannot even stand it.

I even took a break for a few months, and tried it again and still cannot stand the taste. I mean it is a great price when it goes on sale, but not worth it if you are not going to enjoy it. Sad. :(

July 01, 2017

I buy this over and over again!

Since I was a kid, this was one of my favorite things that I coyld eat and it still is. Super easy to make and always good. My wife and I love this and probably make some at least once a Month.

May 31, 2017

Kraft dinner is yummy! of coarse homemade macaroni and cheese is wonderful but this is quicker than that kraft dinner is delciious i can`t put my finger on it but they make their pasta so yummy.. 100 percent recommended

May 30, 2017

I love Kraft dinner lol it's awesome. I can only eat it when it's fresh out of the pot though.... Nice and hot and cheesy!!! So yummy and always afordable. 5 stars for sure

April 14, 2017

This is one of my favorite go-to treats. It's inexpensive, easy and quick to make, and tastes amazing. I often prefer.this to takeout if we're unable to make dinner for whatever reason or are just craving junk food.

April 10, 2017

could use more cheese sauce to macaroni ratio. quick and easy to make . I tend to use more mergine then they call for and less milk. but everyone makes there own with there own recipe.

April 10, 2017

I have always loved this. As a child it is a staple of mine. I never did like the knock off brands of macaroni and cheese, it always had to be Kraft Dinner, or I was unhappy. I will always have Kraft Dinner in my life, until my dying day. Thank you Kraft!! :) And yes, I am one of those who add Heinz Ketchup to it always also. Haha!

April 03, 2017

Kraft Dinner... I have just started to buy this again. Its so expensive I know its not the best for you. Homemade is always better but.. I bought it to go camping this spring. \Its set aside to be packed in the trailer..
    I also bought the little microwave ones. I bought it for my granddaughter she loves KD. and she asks me for it all the time. Macaronis Nana ? well now I have it for her. Quick snack the box says it has protein... right ..

March 14, 2017

I have two little boys so buying this on bulk is a must. It is their favourite lunch meal so we seem to go through slot of it. I could could cook it everyday and they would never get sick of it. Excellent value.

March 01, 2017

This is the number one brand of Mac and cheese out there. Kids just love it and so do adults. It's great to serve in a pinch when the grandson shows up and is hungry. I also serve it up as a side dish with some of my dinners. The price has gone up but the best deal is when you buy in bulk. The 4 and 12 packs are a fantastic buy.