Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Reviews
#1 in Bakeries

October 05, 2017

Guilty pleasure

I LOVE KK donuts! I miss when they first arrived in Canada.. the had opened several locations.. one was ~5 mins away from my house! Although lineups were long.. I love how they would give every customer a fresh, hot off the press donut! It was such a nice gesture (and I'm sure it doesn't cost much)..

Now.. there is only one location I know of which is in Mississauga.. whenever I get there I buy a dozen assorted. My all time favorite is the chocolate glazed icing filled... SO delicious! Prices are very reasonable as well.. $10 for a dozen.

July 27, 2017

Obsessed!!

Unfortunately, there is no Krispy Kreme where I live. I am obsessed with the donuts though!! Whenever I go to Toronto or Mississauga I am sure to pick up some of these donuts. The taste is better than any other donut I have ever had. The dough is so fresh and flavourful. They are sweet but not too sweet. I love trying all different flavours. My favourites are still the original with just a glaze. These donuts take like heaven if you microwave them for a few seconds.

May 18, 2017

I am obsessed with Krispy Kreme donuts! They are one of the best donuts out there. They are rich, decadent and melt in your mouth. My favorite flavor is the original. I love eating these warm, however, they are still good if you have one cold. The sugar coating adds a very nice rich flavor to the donuts. Once a year at Costco they sell Krispy Kreme donuts for cheap in packages of 12. I always like to stock up. They store really well in the freezer too if you don't want to eat them all at once.

May 06, 2017

Just picked up a dozen locally to support a figure skating fundraiser, and previously had them at Costco in Peterborough. Oh my god. Best doughnuts i have ever had BY FAR. My daughter and I split a doughnut and she licked the plate clean if that tells you anything! Just wish there were closer locations available for fresh doughnuts and other varieties!

March 21, 2017

I don't understand all the hype about these donuts. I think that they are good but so other company brands. I would pick my local family owned donut shop over them.

January 14, 2017

These were shipped into my city. Even after a 10 hour drive they tasted so fresh and soft. I love the honey flavour, it's not overpowering and just sweet enough. I could eat an entire box!

August 02, 2016

I haven't had these in some time but when I do have them, they are amazing! The price is worth the taste and quality of these donuts and if I could keep the pounds off and still eats loads of these I would! We had friends pick these up on their way home from a 6 hour road trip and they were still awesome after the 6 hour drive home! Ah-maxing!

January 31, 2016

It was nice to experience a fresh Krispy Kreme honey glazed while it lasted. I have never known how awesome a regular yeast donut would be - until I ate it warm. Alas, it was a distant memory, as it no longer exists here. Too bad.

June 15, 2015

i know they have a lot of sugar but they are really really delicious! love these doughnuts! it is a perfect cheat food.

April 19, 2015

I have went several times to one of the Krispy Kreme doughnut stores in our town. The regular glazed is a great tasting basic doughnut, but the chocolate covered creme filled, is Heavenly!! They are glazed with a chocolate icing and the most delicious white filling inside. We always get 2 or 3 dozen. Love these.