KY Jelly Personal Lubricant Reviews

April 09, 2019

A must buy

Hi
    So this a must to have for every individual looking for a pain free and clean time with their partners.
    From the first time I tried this , I never switched to any other product. It’s clean easy to wash and not that sticky to bother.

August 01, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love that there’s no sticky residue

So many personal lubricants leave behind a sticky or greasy feel. This one leaves nothing at all. Very effective and given that it’s probably the cheapest of personal lubricants, the value is incredible.

March 11, 2018

Best lube you can buy!

I have tried many diffrent types of lube for easy of dryness in the bedroom. I always go back to this brand particularly thr jelly. It doesn't stING or give you that burning sensation, it does smell and it wipes/cleans away easily!!!!

Updated On: March 11, 2018

Couple mistakes I noticed.... should have said ease of dryness instead of east. ..... and it does not smell

February 21, 2018

Good product

With being quite sensitive to a lot of products... this one works well and doesn’t irritate at all! I would recommend this product to everyone! A little goes a long way

December 17, 2017

The best lub

My GF and love this product, we can play so long with it! It is not sticky, it is really nice. Just add some saliva and it will work for hours! We definitively recommend it!

November 29, 2017

Works great

Works and it should! No complaints. No irritation. Clear jelly, not sticky. Goes on smooth. No left over residue. Works greattt!!!! And that’s that ;) ;) ;)

September 19, 2017

Could be better!

Received KY Jelly personal lubricant in the mail and not a big fan! it was really oily and messy when you were using it. I prefer water based lubricants personally! It really depends on what your preference is when using lubes.

July 15, 2017

Works great

I had to purchase KY jelly personal lubricant a few years ago . I had been on accutane and it removes all oils from your skin so I had become very dry . It was great because it felt Natural because it is water based . It has no harsh chemicals or irritants so it didn't irritate my skin at all . I highly recommend.

July 11, 2017

Well, it does the job!

As someone with sensitive skin all around, I personally like this for its lack of weird ingredients, or chemicals that can potentially irritate. If it hasn't given me yeast infections yet, then it must be fine, as I'm pretty sensitive to those. It's nothing fancy, but hey, when it need, it does the job.

July 11, 2017

safe

Ky Jelly Personal Lubricant is a really good lubricant and also water based so very safe to use and good product for you, I always have a bottle of this Ky lubricant