KY lubricant: Mine and Yours Reviews

Ranked #532 out of 646 in Misc

May 04, 2017

J'ai pu utiliser ce produit grace à un encart recu par la poste. Je l'ai essayé à quelques reprises et j'ai trouvé qu'il s'assèche vite. C'est mon opinion, Est-ce un bon produit? Oui probablement pour certaines personnes mais pas pour moi.

March 15, 2017

To be honest me and my hubby hated this lubricant, the feeling was not at all the best the heated one for him burned mixed with the chilling one for her burned the price was not at all bad but how it made us feel isn`t worth it im gonna have to pass on buying this again (worst feeling ever)..

April 23, 2015

Love it! great feeling for him and her

September 03, 2013

Mine and Yours KY lubricant is a package containing two bottles of lubricant. Mine (tingles) and Yours (warming) are designed for male and female use. KY suggests using the two separately for his and her pleasure or together for an intensified experience.

I used the tingling lotion (Mine) on myself and definitely felt tingling after using several drops. The sensation increases after a few moments. My boyfriend then used the warming lubricant (Yours) on himself and commented right away that it felt warm. These were definitely effective, however I recommend not putting too much tingling lubricant on initially as it did take a moment before I felt it starting to work. Let the tingles build and add more later if needed. Use that time to make out!

I bought this for $22.00 on sale, at Shoppers Drug Mart, typically costing $25.00-$27.00 for both lubricants.