L' Oreal Fibrology Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 1144 in Shampoo

3.2/5

June 29, 2017

Good for intermittent use

The first use was fine: it gave my hair some volume (nothing to write home about, though). After a few times of regular use, I noticed my hair was limp and would become greasy really fast. The product buildup accumulated really fast, and my hair just felt unclean even in the shower, I felt like I couldn't rise it all off, no matter how much water I poured on my head. I think the product would be fine for occasional bursts of volume, but there are better shampoos for that, even at L'Oreal. I like the smell, but then again that's a matter of personal taste.

June 28, 2017

Was not impressed

The scent was great! The product didn't feel overly thick or gooey , however it left a strange film in my hair. My hair didn't feel clean after wards. I'm a but disappointed.

June 19, 2017

Works well, I would buy again

I had $2.00 off coupons so I got shampoo and conditioner for $1.99 with sales so I figured I would try. Also had the serum in the tube as I got it on clearance for $1.99. I have lots of hair but is in very fine and locks volume but after using this shampoo my hair has a lot more volume than it did before. I do not have the volume I wish I had but it was effective enough to notice a difference. I only used the shampoo as I was already in the middle of a bottle of other conditioner and didn't want to waste so maybe I would have achieved better results had I used both simultaneously. I did notice better results after introducing the serum. Overall I would probably buy again.

June 08, 2017

I thought this product was great, made my hair feel softer and fuller. I noticed growth quicker compared to other products I've used. I also really liked the smell of this!

1.2/5

February 20, 2017

Sorry ladies. No love here from me. Had a coupon and needed shampoo so figured I'd try. Smell was so so. Didn't feel like it cleaned well unless I used it twice( what's the point?) and it's a waste. Kinda left a film on my hair I didn't like. And made my hair greasy after one day. I will sadly not be recommending this one.

January 12, 2017

Great product with good use. Didn't have to use as much as I do with other shampoos. This will leave your hair feeling great again. Highly suggest it.

November 28, 2016

This product has left my hair feeling fuller and softer. I really like using it in combination with the conditioner. I love l'oreal products!! They are always coming up with new formulations

September 04, 2016

I tried a sample of this shampoo a while back and it was ok. I have fine hair and it did give my hair some volume but I didn't really care for how my hair felt. It wasn't as soft as I like it and it kind of felt wirey. It's not a shampoo I would ever use on a regular basis because I like my hair to feel softer. If you really want the volume and don't mind your hair not feeling soft and silky then this would work for you.

June 12, 2016

I tried L'Oreal Fibrology Shampoo a few months back and the first use was awesome, my hair had body and volume and felt thicker but after using it for about a week I felt that my hair just felt heavy and limp like there was too much build up in it weighing my locks down. Now in general my hair isn't thin and limp so I think maybe the shampoo was a little too much for my already big hair. I'm not sure what I expected but this product just didn't measure up to my expectations which is too bad because I do generally like L'Oreal products, but not everything is for everyone.

2.8/5

February 25, 2016

For me this mask is not especial ,i used it till i finshed the jar to make a final decision, it didn't make or add any thing to my hair ,it works good with my sister but for me i don't think this is for me