L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara Reviews

Ranked #708 out of 944 in Mascara

July 04, 2017

Lengthening Mascara Queen

This I also bought after seeing reviews all over youtube. I bought it on sale because of course thats the best time to buy makeup products! This mascara is so so so good. It is super lengthening. If you have a good set of lashes already this will make them look like you are wearing natural looking extensions. It separates and lengthens which I like. The wand I really like as well because the wand is also perfect to hit the lower lashes with. Will give you those long spidery lashes but no clumps. I like to combine this with the Loreal Voluminous to give me long and thick lashes. It works great as a combo.

June 03, 2017

I've been using this mascara for years now! I never buy anything else but this! It seperates my lashes perfectly and makes them look 10x longer than they are!

May 29, 2017

I've tried lots of drug store mascaras this one I found works the best! It makes my lashes so long like no other product! Will re-purchase again and again for sure! The waterproof one will hold the curls all day, however it's hard to remove. The regular one works just fine for daily use.

May 18, 2017

This is my holy grail lengthening mascara from the drugstore. The plastic bristles are so tiny that they grab my stubby lashes and give them so much length that they tend to touch my eyelids; and even so the formula is dry enough that it doesn't always transfer. The brush successfully separates all my lashes and gives me a faux lash look that lasts all day. If I want a fuller look I tend to add a volumizing mascara like L'Oreal's Voluminous and it layers very well. The only gripe I have with this is that the brush head is so delicate that it tends to rip off in the tube after many uses, leaving the product useless.

May 09, 2017

Ce mascara est IDÉAL pour avoir de longs cils. Pour l'épaisseur, je fois combiner avec un autre mascara, mais celui-ci reste mon préféré en pharmacie depuis toujours !

April 13, 2017

Love this mascara! I have small eyes with short but a lot of eyelashes. The wand for this mascara is a very small thing plastic applicator that bends at the tip. I find when you do use this a lot of product is put on the lashes (a little too thick) and gives the appearance of thicker lashes. It also really separates my lashes and lengthen a them. Long wearing as well and does not smudge! Would definitely recommend for someone looking for length with a drug store mascara.. Good bang for your buck!

1.8/5

September 19, 2016

I purchased this mascara because it had amazing reviews and claims.. but this product did not work for me. I expected more from this item because the unique brush it has but the formula they used really weighed down my lashes and my freshly curled lashes became instantly pin straight. It also smudges quite easily which I really don't like. I now only use this item for my lower lashes.

March 25, 2016

This is my favourite drugstore mascara. It lengthens and looks natural for everyday use. Also does not clump on my lashes or have any fallout during the day.

October 30, 2015

This has to be hands down my go to mascara. I have looked forever for a mascara that separates my lashes, makes then long not clumpy, and stiff. This hands down is that mascara

3.2/5

July 07, 2015

Many of my friends use this mascara to lengthen. I bought it the other day to try it out and see for myself. I am a huge eyelash person, I would usually choose volume of length because my lashes are already at a good length. To be truthful, the mascara didn't do wonders like it did for my friends. Firstly, the brush is different than most mascaras. It's a hard, thin, brush with tiny spikes on it. I tried the mascara by itself and it was just a tad clumpy but didn't seem to make my lashes longer or add volume. I then used it with another mascara and it looked better.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic