3.9/5
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara Reviews
#30 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara will give you salon-lash extensions. This lash extension effect mascara visibly lengthens your lashes up to an astonishing 80%. Ultra-nourishing base coat infused with ceramide r and d-panthenol. Unlike traditional mascaras that paint or coat your lashes with mascara, double extend beauty tubes mascara forms lash-extending tubes that firmly attach to the tip of your lashes. Visit lorealparis.com for more information.

December 12, 2020

Amazing!!

This is the only mascara I use! I tried it once and fell in love with it. I have very short lashes and this stuff actually gives my lashes a salon look! It won’t come off unless you wash it off with warm water! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!!

November 15, 2020

Great mascara and very easy to take it off

The product is overall great, I honestly don’t feel too much difference from any other mascara of the same price range. But the best part of this one is when you have to take it off! You don’t get out of your bath looking like a panda and it’s just awesome! Very very easy to take it off! However it’s quite hard to find it, it’s usually sold out in department stores or drugstores 😕

May 03, 2020

All-time favorite!

My favorite part of putting make-up on is...taking it off! My mascara needs to come off fast and with water. Anyone would say it’s a tall order, but not when you use L’Oreal Paris Double Extend mascara - it does just that and it gives you great lashes, which is the first reason we put mascara on, isn’t It?!

I’ve been buying this tubing mascara for 4-5 years, and after trying several other brands, it is my all-time favorite.

October 10, 2019

Loreal Paris Double lash extend

I gotta say for price An value this product is worth its weight in gold An is a keeper it did everything it was supposed ..My only complain is I find it hard to find the product An many stores aren't carrying it ..it did what it's supposed to An I certainly buy it again ..gave me hugh an Beautiful lashes

July 03, 2019

I love this mascara....it does what it says it does.

I use this mascara to extend my lashes daily. I was thinking about getting eyelash extension but there is no need with this mascara....TRULY AWESOME!!!!

March 20, 2018

Found my favourite

Never have been a mascara wearer until now. Hated wearing due to sensitive eyes and inevitable raccoon eyes even with waterproof brands but with this mascara it never smudges and doesn’t irritate my eyes. Very lengthening and good results

January 19, 2018

The best mascara I've found!

I love this mascara. I don't have to worry about raccoon eyes with this! Will never smudge. It separates and lengthens my lashes really well. I've tried many mascaras and this is the best one I've found yet. I don't find there's much product in the tube though.

December 27, 2017

Impression d'avoir des faux cils!

C'est un des meilleurs mascaras que j'ai utilisé, rend mes cils super long!! J'adore, en plus il y a deux étapes dans 1 seul tube (une préparation et le mascara), c'est super pratique et ça aide à rendre vos cils plus fort

October 02, 2017

No dark circles

I love this mascara. I have a problem with dark circles under my eyes and with this mascara it doesn't add to the problem. It comes off like little spider legs and wash it down the drain. No raccoon eyes here!

July 19, 2017

A Product that fis number one on my list.

I love Mascara,I go through a lot of it actually,it is my favorite part of makeup that I wouldn't want to run out of.I put on fresh Mascara every day because I find that,your lashes is a very important part of your communication,it's in the eyes.L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara is thee best ever.I like using the white end because it prepares my lashes for what's coming next.I have dark skin and my eyes are very dark so,Black is the best for me.I recommend this eye product because I'm sure you will love it just as I I do.I definitely will purchase it over and over again.