L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair Color Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 331 in Hair Colour

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-faceted shimmering color with 3x highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L’Oreal master colorist.

June 22, 2017

J adore

J utilise ces colorations depuis des années
    J aime les couleurs proposées. Elles sont toujours splendides et très variées. Il y en a pour tous les goûts.

2.7/5

May 22, 2017

Right off the hop u get great col9r... but it fades rapidly to a dull lifeless unhappy color. Wouldn't recommend at all. I tried a few different shades of red as that's my color and I found myself consistently unimpressed

April 27, 2017

Let me do some intro for my hair conditions.

First of all. I'm Asian and Asians tend to have black hair. As for myself, not long I have very dark hair but also thick volume as well. I have never bleached my hair and do not like the idea of it, and most likely will never pay $200 to get the job done at a salon.

My first box dye was a brand called GOSH, and it actually did quite well despite giving a very subtle shade but did not have the extreme gasoline stinky chemical smell I had originally expected. Since then I've tried a number of different brands yet none of which ever came close to matching actual results with what was shown on the box cover.

A few weeks ago, I decided to give L'Oreal Feria a try since there was an Asian girl on the cover with the ash blonde brown color I wanted. I looked at it and found an interesting before-and-after contrast, where a similar outcome could be expected no matter how dark the original shade.

Hmm. Triple Highlight? HI-LIFT technology? Lifts up to 3 levels? Deep Conditioning? Extreme lightening for darker hair with no brass? Permanent Application? Shimmer Power? Cool tone? Nice... Interesting... Mhmm... Well. Everything does sound very ensuring, but did I have high hopes? Absolutely not!

But WOW for the actual results, my hair turned out EXACTLY the same color as shown! For the first time!

O_O Dang!!!!! So satisfied and happy, but most importantly my hair did not feel damaged and felt really soft although I had gone to bed while dying my hair. The scalp did get a little dry but was alright after the next few days, and looked quite healthy too. Needless to say, this product worked amazingly for me and definitely worth a second purchase. The price was indeed out of my usual price range, but I'll keep an eye for any promotions for this item for sure.

(yes, I do that or else the dye won't be absorbed. don't do it if you don't have strong think dark hair... my hair grows very fast too... I will not be responsible for your baldness upon following my method recklessly >.

April 04, 2017

Bon rapport qualite prix. Facile d application. Couleur reste belle assez longtemps...mais a tendance a couler longtemps lors d un lavage de tetes et a tacher les serviette sur plusieur lavage.

December 21, 2016

When I used to have red hair, dyed obviously, Feria was my go to hair dye. It was the only brand that had reds vibrant enough that actually lasted! Every other brand washed out so quickly, but not the Feria. Very impressive, especially for a red dye

April 21, 2016

I've always been a fan of dying my hair red. When Feria came out with intense red colours I had to try it! The extra colour boost gives it an even more red colour which I love!

January 26, 2016

This is my go-to product for coloring. Love the price for the quality. I also really like the after-colouring conditioner included. Covers my grey wonderfully. I find that I don't need to re-dye as often with this product as with other dyes as it lasts a few weeks longer than other brands.

1.2/5

January 06, 2016

This product doesn't seem to work well, it doesn't cover all the grey,even I'd you leave it on longer

June 09, 2015

I never colored my hair often until I tried this product, I found the coverage was excellent as i have long thick hair and in other brand find my self having to buy 2 box min to achieve the look i want, but with Feria i only needed 1 box. I was thrilled by the results as well as how long the color lasted in my hair, I highly recommended the product to several friends and family members that use hair color, cause ladies we all know we don't always have the time or the money to get our locks colored at the salon

June 09, 2015

my wife love this product she use it all the time