4.1/5
L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair Color Reviews
#16 in Hair Colour

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-faceted shimmering color with 3x highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L’Oreal master colorist.

June 12, 2019

Great hair colour

I like using the Feria at-home hair colouring line for myself. I try to achieve a golden brown hair colour look and the product is able to deliver the result I want. I'm also a big fan of the conditioner that comes with the box, as it makes my hair really smooth and shiny.

May 08, 2019

Loved it!

I recently died my hair red with another brand by putting the colour directly over my faded black box-dyed hair. It created a red root that faded into a purplish sheen over the black. I decided I wanted it more red, and the local store didn't have the brand I used previously. I purchased a bleach kit, and the Cherry Crush (R57).

After bleaching my hair it was very dry and awfully textured. I immediately dried my hair and applied Cherry Crush. Overall, all I can say is - SO IMPRESSED. I have always died my hair using box dyes, and generally pick whatever product has the nicest looking colour that is moderately priced. This one is extremely vibrant, and I found the texture of the dye to be thinner than most. This meant it dripped more than others, but generally was easier to spread throughout my hair when applied. It looked extremely red when I first applied it, but it faded to a slightly darker red after 25 minutes.

After washing the dye out my hair was still super dry, but the shampoo that this product comes with made it feel completely different. I applied the shampoo 2-3 times to get as much dye out as possible, then applied the conditioner. I have alopecia, which causes large amounts of my hair to come out from all over my head, especially when dying. I found this product seemed to be very gentle on my hair, and little hair actually came out while in the shower - significantly less compared to the amount of hair I lose with other brands. My hair is still wet, but it is soft enough that I could brush it without problem, and can run my fingers through it. I can't wait to style it tomorrow!

For a box dye, I am very impressed. I have seen reviews where others state their hair turned out black, so I would definitely recommend bleaching before if your hair can stand it.

February 24, 2019

Best

This is the best red hair die brand in my opinion. I always stick with this. I have really dark brown/black hair and i only need this product to make my hair a nice red/auburn colour without bleaching my hair. Ive never bleached my hair until today actually because im trying out new colours. But this is hands down the only red or orange colour brand i will buy.

February 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome.

I absolutely love this hair dye. It's the best priced and most effective for my hair. The conditioner smells amazing. And it doesn't leave my hair broken or damaged.

June 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product

this is one brand i use to colour in home always , if i'm not using salon colouring. its easy to use and easy clean up in the end if you not so neat at doing the back of you head :) the colour last a bit longer then others i find and is much more bright. the smell well dying is nice and the conditioner is sparkly .

April 10, 2018

not for me

I purchased this product as it was on sale, so thought I would try it. I would not purchase again as it made my hair feel like horse tail. Every time I washed my hair colour came out

March 27, 2018

Amazing!

I was surprised how soft and silky my hair felt after dying it, the color even though it is a red, it didn't wash out every time I showered it lasted a very long time, Will be buying again,

March 04, 2018

my go to

after reading some reviews i was surprised. I use Havana brown about every 6 weeks works great. looks colour after about 3 to an extent but can't see the grey so it's good. for under 10.00 at Wal-Mart excellent product.

February 05, 2018

Super couleur

Couleur maison ne rime pas avec mauvaise couleur au contraire
    Super qualité
    Jadore et je peu LE faire pour moins de 15$ dans le confort de Chez moi
    Je recommande

2.8/5

January 29, 2018

Useless for dark and hard hair

It useless if you are one of the Asian girls who had dark and hard hair, I used it following the instruction and the color of my hair doesn't change at all. It may be useful for the girl who had light and soft hair.