LA SENZA BRAS Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 81 in Lingerie

April 23, 2017

I was turned on to Lasenza 6 years ago while on a business trip in Canada. I had time to kill before a meeting and went to the mall. I was hooked on the large variety of styles and colors of bras and panties they had. The only complaint I have on their sizing is between front close and rear close bras. I find all the rear closed ones fit pretty good with my normal size of 36D but I have a wide range of sizes on the front close one. I love, LOVE love all the front close options they have!! Thank goodness for the internet and the fact they ship to the states as I get almost all my bras from them! They are half the price of Victoria's Secret and so many more options to chooose from!

March 12, 2017

when I shop at this store I always look for items that's on sale they always have clothing at a fair price they are cheaper than Victoria Secrets and their clothing lasts for a long time

February 27, 2017

The La Senza bras are a much better price point than Victoria Secret.
    They have great sales often in store. The only problem is that it can
    be difficult to find the one you want if you wear a common bra size.
    They do offer some styles that are more comfortable and provide more
    coverage. This is what I look for in my everyday bra.

February 26, 2017

these bras are so expensive however they hold up so much longer than bras from somewhere like walmart. these are super attractive and most of them are slightly padded. they have such variety on sizes, colors, designs, it's insane
    if yu catch them, there are sales

January 26, 2017

All of my bras are Lasenza. They have so much variety and options for every type :) I love the fit and the way it makes me feel. They are extremely comfortable! Sometimes they have massive sales and you can pick up several for cheap. That's when I buy mine.

January 15, 2017

My go to for bras! While they're a little pricey they hold up over time! So many cute designs and colours. I order from them every few months.they have good sales too.

January 03, 2017

I never thought about ordering these online (until I browsed some reviews here)!! I did by 8 for 30$ panties, and while I was doing so I came across a sale bin for $6 bras. well, I bought one to see how it would go-- and now Im mad I didn't buy a whole bunch!!! They are just as good as the $40 ones!

December 02, 2016

I just ordered a bunch of bras from la senza online with their Christmas special. I got 8 bras for 80.00. They are amazing and the have great support and perfect padding for whatever look you are trying to achieve. These bras will last forever. Well not forever but a really long time. As with all lingerie (avoid dryer at all costs) dryers ruin and misshapen bras and underwear. I love how the bras are all unique and fun. Very sexy and I love that there is so much selection. It is an amazing store too. They have everything in there from sleep wear, robes etc. Great for gift ideas too if you know the sizes of people you are buying for and are close to them. I wouldn't buy a bra for a secret santa person or an acquaintance. A friend or girlfriend or your mom though.

December 02, 2016

So, I bought my first bra 4 years ago and I can not stop. You can find your model for you. Good view after laundry. Very comfortable and gentle for skin.

October 01, 2016

I've purchased many La Senza Bras. I love the choice of styles! I feel like a kid in a candy store when I first walk in. Unfortunately, I have to try every bra on because the sizing seems to be different from bra to bra. It can get a bit tiresome. I've been fitted twice by La Senza employees and they both came up with crazy numbers (one was D and the other told me they didn't sell bras big enough for me... since I sometimes have a hard time filling out a B, I was confused!)They have pretty good sales and since I love the styles and colours, I will keep purchasing.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr