LA SENZA BRAS Reviews
#1 in Lingerie

December 14, 2017

Senzagirl foreva

J’aime les produits de chez la senza. Ils sont abordables et d’assez bonne qualité. Cependant, je préfère vraiment les soutients-gorges de chez Victoria’s secret.

December 13, 2017

Great bras that last...

La Senza bras are reasonably priced and they are made with good materials that will last. You can find different cuts, sizes, colours and cuts at La Senza so there is something for everyone. The downfall is they don't have sizes for really large chested women, except neither do most stores. There are often sales on the bras which is great! I like that they look cute and really offer support. The material is long lasting so you won't need to go and replace them every few months.

December 12, 2017

You get what you pay for

Let's be honest, bras are expensive but is rather buy an expensive bra for lasenza that offers support and comfort then buy a cheep Wal-Mart bra that breaks within a week or two. The quality is always up to par! Defiantly the beat bra store I've been to, I honestly love it!

August 13, 2017

Amazing good quality bras

So far la senza bras are the best bras I have ever owned! I have had some for almost 4-5 years that still
    Look and fit great even with regular washing. I don't take special care of them I just throw them in the wash and the quality holds up great. La senza has so many cute bra options in millions of colours styles and fits.

August 08, 2017

the place where to shop for bra

since i arrive to this country, la senza has been my main place for bras. although it could get pricier, the quality of the bra its amazing.
    they have a big selection of colours and they are really confortable.

July 21, 2017

Nice shop, but not for big cup

Even thought they have multiple interesting sales, unfortunately, I cannot shop my bra there. The cup of the bras is always too small for my boobs to fit in. I always have a little side boob that wants to see the world! But I imagine for those who have smaller cup bra, this shop should be fantastic. They have mutiple colors, multiples models and a tone of cute lingerie.

Love La Senza bras!

Almost all of my bras are from La Senza. They have a variety of styles, cuts and colors and you can also purchase the matching panties to match with them. I find the prices are affordable whether you purchase online or directly in the store and they often have specials and really great annual sales. I never had to try on a bra when I purchase from La Senza since the sizing is always consistent for me. They are good quality bras and will continue to be the main brand I wear!

Decent everyday bras.

These aren't the best fitting bras, but that's not what most people go to La Senza for. What you get at La Senza is bras that are good enough quality, well-priced, and a variety of styles and current fun colours.

I personally think it does a woman well to work her way up to have at least one high-quality bra that she was fitted properly for, but for everyday there's no reason not to have some that didn't break the bank and that will last a good long time. I mean, you're not going to wear a $100-$200 bra to do yard work or for leisure time, but you want to know you're wearing something nice and fun, and that's what La Senza brings.

La Senza has so perfected their bras for this price range that I truly prefer them over another well-known mid-quality lingerie shop, and it's the first place I go.

June 14, 2017

La Senza is bringing sexy back

In my teens and early 20's I loved La Senza . You could purchase a great . supportive , sexy bra and not pay an arm and a leg for it . I used to buy my lingerie sets there too. The quality was always good and my items would last . I do wish the carried larger bra sizes and larger sizes in everything actually . They used to sell my all time favourite body spray there too but they stopped carrying it years ago . Beauty Rush juiced Berry . It was an amazing scent . Victoria secret had it in their line too but they stopped selling it also . So sad . I like that the store itself is sexy looking and it makes you want to shop while you're in there . But I can't shop there anymore because of the sizing .

May 04, 2017

J'adore le service à la clientèle à La Senza, mais ce n'est pas pareil à chaque boutique. J'ai ma boutique préféré. J'adore aussi les produits.