La Senza Underwear Reviews
#39 in Lingerie

Don't wait, get this high quality item today!

2.2/5

November 04, 2017

Too flashy!

I used to be a frequent shopper at la senza but my last two visits I found things to be geared more towards younger women. I find their underwear to all have writing or extremely bright colours which to me are not practical for everyday wear!

September 28, 2017

Senza

J'aime bien les culottes de la Senza, elles sont vraiment belles et elles sont de bonne qualité je trouve. Il y a toujours pleins de choix et de toutes les sortes. Je rachèterai!

September 27, 2017

I would buy this product again

I totally love my la Senza thongs and g-strings. Very comfortable and a great value. There is only one thing I would love to see and that is tagless underwear from La Senza.

May 28, 2017

I always seem to find these underwear on sale at La Senza in the Cambridge Center they're are of very great quality and last a long time I would recommend them to anyone

May 22, 2016

I always seem to be lucky at La Senza outlet in Oshawa, as I always seem to find their underwear on sale. I always stock up on so many different designs and colors. Their underwear are comfy and I always feel good when wearing them.

January 21, 2016

While La Senza offers a huge variety of sizes, cute styles and colours, I do find their underwear a little bit pricey. I only purchase from La Senza when they have a sale.

July 10, 2015

I love La Senza underwear! Amazing quality and soo comfortable! I love to go when its on sale and stock up on as many as I can!

July 03, 2015

great price ! you can always get these on sale. so comfy with a very wide selection of colors and styles!!!

July 03, 2015

I really like this underwear, they always have a good sale going on so I like to stock up. There's so many pretty designs and colours to choose from.

July 03, 2015

I only wear la senza underwear, they are comfy and great colours! I wish they were a bit cheaper though...price seems to go up every time I go.