Lady Gaga Fame Perfume Reviews
#67 in Perfume

October 13, 2017

A hidden gem!

I didnt know if i would like this perfume, found it for such a good discounted price. I get compliments on it all the time, it smells so nice and its awesome that it is black liquid!

June 27, 2017

love!!!!!!

If you are a perfume lover like myself, then you probably have tried about 500 different kinds of perfume ...hey! nothing wrong with that! we like options!! but THIS perfume, is absolutely amazing! Its not too strong, yet stays on for long wearing and still has the same great smell as when you first put it on. The colour is fun too, very different and that's what I like :)

May 18, 2017

I did not want to like this perfume on the principle that a celebrity made it. Alas, Fame by Lady Gaga has become my go-to scent! It is both light enough that I can wear it in the office and alluring enough that I can wear it on a night out! The black (red in the light) liquid and art-deco inspired bottle are a beautiful addition!

May 11, 2017

I'm not much of a perfume wearer, but received this as a gift and thought I should give it a chance. It's overly sweet in my opinion, and just doesn't work well with my body chemistry. I think it's a good perfume if you like sweet, girly scents, but it is just not for me. I don't really like the bottle either.

November 25, 2016

From the advertising to the packaging, this perfume was making a statement. Not unlike Lady Gaga herself, this perfume is bold and really stands out from the crowd. The sweet scent lasts all day and has a unique quality to it that seems to change with your body chemistry.

June 30, 2016

This fragrance is definitely a winner. It smells heavenly. It stays all day and has a bold scent. The packaging is just to die for. It is cheaper than other perfumes.

3.2/5

June 29, 2016

I wasn't sure whether to recommend this or not, because I fall right in the middle. This is far from my favorite scent, but I don't hate it passionately either. In fact, I wear it when I'm out of other perfumes that I prefer. It's a strong floral scent that definitely seems "young", kind of like Juicy Couture stuff (which I dislike). Has good staying power. I haven't gotten any raves about it from my peers, so take that as you will.

June 05, 2016

The fragrance is built on three main accords: dark accord, sensual accord and light accord. The dark accord includes poisonous flower Belladonna and incense, which evolve into the sensual and opulent wave of honey drops, saffron and apricot. A floral veil of Sambac jasmine and tiger orchid embody light and beauty.

February 18, 2016

Amazing perfume, love it! Every time I wear it I am complimented on how nice I smell. It's a pleasant Sweet aroma, it's not overpowering burn your eyes kind of perfume, very classy. Long lasting as well!

February 15, 2016

When I first had a sample of the Lady Gaga Fame perfume, my first impression was that is smells like grapes and the colour purple. I quite liked it. It's not overpoweringly strong but subtle enough that can be worn all day.