3.6/5
Lancôme Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Lotion Reviews
#209 in Serums

October 16, 2017

Great product to have a dewy glowy skin

It is very nice, especially combined with the night mask that is very light.
    It gives a nice glow that can be achieved very quickly. Snatch it when you can! A little goes a long way!

2.0/5

September 26, 2017

Meh. It's Nice, but not Amazing

This worked as a nice moisturizer/ serum combination product, and I liked that although it was a sample, the sample was large enough to try over multiple days, allowing for a more complete review. It did work well, but I wasn’t completely overwhelmed by it, and I definitely won’t be giving up my drugstore moisturizer (and it’s price) for this one.

2.3/5

February 04, 2017

A little while ago I received a sample of the "light" lotion in gel by Lancome. It was absolutely fantastic. Moisturizing and light and made my skin look amazing. Sephora (in Canada anyway) does not carry the "light" version so I decided to try this. It was awful. It dried out my skin immediately. It was so bad it actually made my skin look scaly. The difference between the 2 products is huge. The only reason I gave it more than 1 star was because it is a good sized product.

June 18, 2015

My fave skin care product of the moment, I never buy full size usually but after trying samples I had to! See full review here: https://youtu.be/N6SkLIJwGfE

June 07, 2015

I received a 7 day sample of this product and the lotion (which gets applied beforehand) from Sephora. Although I found the lotion to be quite fantastic, I am a little less fond of the cream. The cream is light and spreads nicely, but I found that the main benefits to skin came from the lotion and not this cream. This cream didn't make my skin look and feel quite as fresh as the lotion that is applied beforehand. However, this cream is very delicate and did not irritate my sensitive skin. It also left it feeling quite hydrated even though I only needed to apply a small amount. I did not notice any dryness or flaking even by the end of the day when it was time to wash my face and reapply. I personally also like the scent of the cream.

June 07, 2015

I received a 7 day sample of this product as well as the cream from Sephora. This products was pretty amazing. As soon as you dab it onto your face and spread it, you will notice your skin looks fresher and recharged. The results are visible almost right away. It is almost like a serum, but not quite as it is more liquidy and has more of a dewy feel to it. Conidering you can get 200mL for $60, this product is also a lot more affordable than most serums. It has a delicate scent that is not overpowering and leaves a cool feeling on the skin. It is easy to spread. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I find the Ole Henriksen serum to be more effective (though it also costs a lot more). That being said, my skin did look healthier and has a nicer glow to it, both immediately after application and after the 7 days.