Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

January 13, 2018

Innovative

My favorite eye makeup remover. It makes even the longest lasting eye makeup come off with ease. It moisturizer the eye are without making my lids feel greasy

November 10, 2017

Bit Pricy

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover is very similar to MaryKay oil free makeup remover. It does takes off waterproof eye makeup product very well, and it doesn't feel greasy after apply. Pretty much I feel the same except with Lancome, its convenient because you can buy in the mall or cosmetic store, but it cost higher price. where as with Mary Kay is cheaper, but you get the sales rep try to direct marketing you to become part of the company.

November 02, 2017

Best

The best eye makeup remover i ever use. It desrves 5 star. After use yur skin feel fresh and moisturize. I use this to remove my eye makeup and foundation. Then wash my face with only water and then yur skin feel so hydrated. A bit pricey other wise best.

September 21, 2017

Un classique!

La formule bi-facil est un classique de ma trousse de maquillage depuis longtemps! Ce démaquillant enlève toute trace de maquillage même waterproof, tout en étant doux pour les yeux. Il contient toutefois de l'huile, mais on ne la sens pas sur le visage.

August 16, 2017

Bien

C'est super efficace! Je l'ai eu gratuitement en cadeau après avoir acheter un autre produit lancôme et j'ai adoré... Ça enlève trés facilement le maquillage et elle rend la peau éblouissante aprés utilisation.

August 16, 2017

Would buy again and again!

I have tried other eye make-up removers in the past: products from the drugstore or grocery store and even almond oil. Finally, I admitted to myself that the one that I wanted and needed was Lancome's Bi-Facil. It is gentle. It is effective. It isn't oily and doesn't leave residue. It leaves my eyelids clean of mascara, liner, and eyeshadow quickly and thoroughly. This is a product I don't ever want to be without. I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone who want a gentle, effective eye make-up remover that keeps its promises.
    ///
    J'ai essayé d'autres démaquillants pour les yeux dans le passé: les produits de la pharmacie ou de l'épicerie et même de l'huile d'amande. Enfin, je me suis avoué que celui que je voulais et dont j'avais besoin était la Bi-Facil de Lancome. C'est doux. C'est efficace. Il n'est pas huileux et ne laisse pas de résidu. Il laisse mes paupières propres au mascara, à la doublure et à l'ombre des yeux rapidement et complètement. C'est un produit dont je ne veux jamais être sans. Je l'utilise tous les jours et je le recommanderai à quiconque veut un démaquillant doux et efficace qui garde ses promesses.

August 15, 2017

My all time favorite

This eye makeup remover is my all time favorite products ! It remove everythiiinng even waterproof mascara ! You cant go wrong with this one , its so soft and gentle to the eyes and it works perfectly .

August 15, 2017

Amazing!

I've tried so many makeup removers and some are too oily, some don't work well at all but this makeup remover is the absolute best! It leaves my skin soft and feeling fr she and moisturizers. It removes all my makeup including waterproof makeup with such ease. And you don't even need a lot - I only need a drop on a cotton pad. So great! It's the only makeup remover I'll use!

July 09, 2017

miss clean face

This makeup remover is absolutely amazing ! I've tried many different brands and nothing is like this one! It completely removes the makeup and leaves skin feeling very refreshed and cool !

July 09, 2017

Gentle on eyes effective at removing eyemakeup

I love this eye makeup remover..it takes makeup off quickly and effectively and gentle on my sensitive eyes..it's not greasy like some other one I've tried..highly recommend it