Lancôme Paris Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 238 in Eye Makeup Remover

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

April 26, 2017

non-greasy, gentle
    Bi-Facil is the best eye makeup remover for my sensitive eyes. I have severe allergies to many other eye makeup removers on the market, and this is the first one that takes my waterproof mascara off with one cotton pad per eye (as compared to needing several swipes with other brands). It does have some oil in it, but is mostly used as an accelerant for the remover liquid to ensure no tugging or smudging. Best product I've ever used!!

March 10, 2017

I am impressed with this eye-makeup remover. I got a small bottle somewhere and I like to only use it when going on trips. It takes off the toughest eye makeup in one swipe and leaves the eye area smooth and not irritated. I like how you don't have to scrub the eye area or feel any sort of burning with this product. Pleasantly surprised!

March 10, 2017

My go-to for eye make up remover. Wipes off most everything with one wipe. My skin is very sensitive too and this product doesn't not seem to irritate my skin. Does not leave skin feeling oily or dried out. A bit pricey though as I can go through a bottle fairly quickly with regular use.

February 27, 2017

I've been using this eye makeup remover for a very long time. I always find myself returning to it. It removes the toughest of #waterproof #mascara without any pulling or tugging and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or flakey either.

January 20, 2017

This is the best eye makeup remover out there! It removes stubborn makeup without any tugging and its perfect for sensitive skin. I love this product. It's a bit pricey but you'll really see the difference in performance vs drugstore brands and other high end brands.

January 19, 2017

This is an excellent makeup remover, I am always having problems with my sensible skin, specially around the eyes, but the Lancome bi facil makeup remover always worked perfectly. Totally recomended

January 17, 2017

Wearing waterproof mascara can be difficult to remove. Bi-facials removes all of the mascara without harming the eyelashes, they don't fall out. My eyelashes feel silky after I use the product.

January 11, 2017

J'adore les produit lancome. Bon pour les yeux, enleve bien le mascara. Et le eye-liner. Non grasse. Très efficace. Je recommande ce produit a tout les fan de mascara.

January 06, 2017

I have been buying this product for over 10 years it is my go to for make up removal. It does not leave your skin feeling oily and removes even waterproof make up.

January 03, 2017

I have a love/hate relationship with this makeup remover. I love the fact that it removes makeup effortlessly. I hate that the residue that it leaves behind (which I end up having to wash off vigorously after).

If you're prone to breaking out or have sensitive skin, it definitely wouldn't be high on my list of recommendations.