Lancôme Paris L'Absolu Rouge with SPF 12 Reviews

Ranked #1130 out of 1201 in Lipstick

This lipstick contains a patented molecule Pro Xylane developed from Lancome Research Lab to ultimately re plumps reshapes redefines your lips.

December 12, 2014

Regularly priced at $36, I would expect WAY better results and quality. Luckily I at least got it on sale for $20 which is still steep. The packaging is great and the colour is nice but just feels like every other lipstick that dries oout your lips after an hour. I have several other drugstore lipsticks that are much cheaper and are more moisturizing and just as pigmented. Not worth the price.

May 27, 2010

I absolutely love Lancome lipsticks! As the previous reviewer mentioned, these products aren't exactly cheap by any means...in fact I find the price to be quite high for just a lipstick. However, these lipsticks apply smoothly and aren't at all drying, and have quite good lasting power. I had my lipstick last all morning until I ate my lunch! I didn't apply a balm, and didn't have problems with flaky or dry lips after the lipstick wore off.

December 31, 2009

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. The price is CRAZY for anyone who is on a budget (I recieved it as a gift) but the lipstick itself is amazing. It is formulated to be moisturizing as well as color. I have it in fleur impressioniste and think it's a beautiful color. Your lips never feel dry with this on, and you've got a gorgeous color to boot! A wonderful splurge for any lipstick lovers.

Natural health