Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Tonique Confort Toner Reviews

December 14, 2017

Really good Toner!

If you are looking for a toner that is a little heavier, but does a really good job of making sure your face's sebum secretion is in check, this is the product for you. It does take a while to dry, but otherwise, it is made for dry skin so its supposed to be as so. Only thing I don't like about this toner, maybe it's because i have extremely sensitive skin, but it stings are a split second when I apply it, but its all good after that!

April 29, 2017

J'adore ce tonique , vraiment idéal pour votre peau déshydratée spécialement conçu pour rebalancer l'hydratation de notre peau . J'utilise ce produit l'hiver afin d'aider ma peau à rester hydrater et douce .

April 15, 2014

Great toner! I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I like it. It as a milky consistency which was new for me, so I was kind of nervous on how my skin would react. But no problems so far! I'm glad I tried it. Will be part of my staple products for awhile.

March 21, 2014

LOVE THIS TONER. It's perfect: it goes on so smoothly and it leaves your skin so soft. A great base for any serum/day OR night cream. I use it every morning and every night, and it's helped my skin so much! Would recommend for any skin type except super oily.

September 04, 2013

The best toner ever! Soft and creamy. Not harsh and stingy.
    I was so surprised when I first used this toner.
    I wont use anything else

February 08, 2012

This is my absolute favorite toner. As I have very sensitive and very dry skin, I need something that won't dry my skin even more than it is. This product is absolutely AWESOME. It is a bit thicker than the usual toner but it works great. My skin feels clean, hydrated and my skin in more even than ever before. I also love the smell, not too strong but still there.