Lancome absolue cream Reviews

March 18, 2019

Expensive product

Lancome cream is made from rose extracts which gives a pleasant glow to the skin upon application. It keeps the skin hydrated as well during the winters. Considering the product is pretty expensive, there are plenty of alternatives in the market.

1.0/5

February 11, 2019

Hate it.

It is extremely greasy. It felt like I had just rubbed pure vegetable oil on my face. It didn't absorb quickly and just made my skin feel yucky and very oily. I will not use this ever again. It is a waste of money in my opinion.

February 06, 2019

Wow! Fantastic Anti-Aging Cream

This cream is fabulous. It has high quality ingredients like grand rose extracts designed to help with skin and cell renewal. It nurtures and soothes your skin leaving it feeling radiant, plump and hydrated. You will notice results immediately with greater results in 3+ weeks. It’s very expensive. Approx. $150 for 30ml. I really enjoy this cream, it feels so luxurious! Give it a try! #lancome