Lancome Idole perfume Reviews
#26 in Perfume

October 19, 2021

Could see many people wearing this!

I received this sample from Sampler.io in exchange for an honest review. I tried this perfume for a few days and you can smell that it is a high quality perfume. It is long lasting and although the smell is quite strong when first on your skin, it does tone down to a nice scent after a few minutes. It is a mixture of Rose, citrus and Vanilla and it all comes out as a flowery/musk perfume. I can see many people loving this perfume but for myself, it wasn't in my type of fragrance. I would suggest this to people who love a fragrance that resembles white musk and a touch of roses.

October 08, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Idyllic fragrance

Lancome Idole posesses a collection of notes which I would describe as chypre. Bergamot, rose and Jasmine appear to be the main accords which are accompanied by musks and a hit of pear. It's a floral/fruity/musky scent that will compliment beautifully all year round not just one season.

October 08, 2021
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Perfume

I've recently had this as a sample and I loved this one this is one of my favourite samples to have tried it so lovely and strong and floral I thought and very long lasting lasted a few days on me I wud use this as a every day perfume its a bit pricey but it's cause its branded but I think the price is definitely worth paying for it tho

October 05, 2021

Great perfume for fall or winter!

I received this sample from Sampler.io in exchange for an honest review. I tried this perfume for a few days and you can smell that it is a high quality perfume. It is long lasting and although the smell is quite strong when first on your skin, it does tone down to a nice scent after a few minutes. It is a mixture of Rose, citrus and Vanilla and it all comes out as a flowery/musk perfume. I can see many people loving this perfume but for myself, it wasnt in my type of fragrance. I would suggest this to people who love a fragrance that ressembles white musk and a touch of roses.

September 13, 2021

My favourite perfume

My favourite perfume of all the times ! I have bought this perfume because I felt it was made for me ! First of all, because it's floral ! When I read its description I felt in love ! She was created by three female perfumers who who mentioned : To the generation that dreams big, strong women; empowered and outspoken. To the leaders of tomorrow, daring; pursuing new horizons and paving a new path. I can, we will. We are Idôles.
    I am melting !

August 14, 2021

Great perfume, bottle needs redesign

I purchased a sampler box where you received a number of samples to try then got to pick the full-size of your choice. I decided upon Lancôme Idôle EDP as it was a lovely Chypre fragrance that hit the right balance between fruity, gourmand and floral for me, and had rose notes I could actually like! I was looking for safe fragrances for wearing when in company, so this isn't a very bold or out there scent. But it's very beautiful in it's own way, and isn't likely to make your head hurt. The one big issue is that as beautiful as the bottle is, it's badly designed and you cannot place it upright unless it's supported. It can't stand up on it's own.

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

This is one of most favourite scents right now.

From the first hit of this beautiful scent. You sent to a warmer summer days and nights out with the girlie's. You do not need to reapply this as the scent lasts for hours. When ever I wear it people are always complimenting me on it.

March 10, 2021
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

A very beautiful fragrance

This perfume is very floral, sweet and fresh at the same time. Its very feminine and smells amazing. Its perfect for all year round. The unique design of bottle looks so nice and easy to travel with.

March 08, 2021
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Smells beautiful

I would buy this again it smells amazing so feminine and fresh and lasts all day the bottle and packaging is pretty definitely one of my favourite perfumes.

February 19, 2021

Clean

Again I am partial to my Avon Perfume,but WOW..this scent is just clean,sensual and fresh smelling..You have an awesome product on your hands and I look forward to making my first purchase..thank-you for the sample