Prestige Item
LANEIGE BB Cushion SPF 50 Reviews

April 21, 2020

Nice and Light

As a light coverage foundation it works well but tends to pill on my oilier skin after 10 hours. It claims that it can be built up to medium coverage, which it can but only after using A LOT of the product which doesn't make it worth it in that sense. But it does have a high SPF which is nice.

February 26, 2020

Fave easy coverage for a lazy girl

I feel like the BB cushion fad has passed, but I think this will continue to be one of my favourite foundations.

I don’t wear foundation often, so I appreciate that this feels light, dries down while still looking dewy, and is easy to apply. I also like that it has an SPF because it gives me another reason to wear it - I took it traveling in Asia with me for the extra SPF protection and it’s a lot easier to keep reapplying than plain sunscreen.

The smell is quite strong and lingers for a bit before disappearing. I don’t mind it (I actually kind of like it now - it’s very sweet), but I would imagine many wouldn’t like it. I also don’t wear it every day because it is so fragranced.

It is quite expensive, but at least it comes with a replacement cushion too.

January 24, 2020

In love

My shade is cinnamon and it’s gives great coverage! Very lightweight and leaves your skin with a nice dewy finish. A bit on the pricey side but definitely worth it

October 26, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great for oily skin

This cushion foundation is medium coverage but is very buildable and can easily be layered on to get a fuller coverage. I find that this gives me a nice airbrushed look, although the finish is more dewy than I’d hoped so I always have to use a setting powder. I really like the way this looks and feels on my skin however it doesn’t hold up against my lifestyle and I have to touch up, particularly around my nose and mouth after about 4 hours

July 29, 2019

The perfect foundation alternative

I used the sand Laneige BB Cushion and love it. I have sensitive skin so I try not to use make up too much however I’ve been using this product everyday for work and it doesn’t make my skin breakout. It’s also like a cream since it doesn’t dry out my skin and keeps it hydrated.
    If you’re looking for a foundation that is light and feels like you’re not wearing make up this product is perfect.
    I also love that it’s SPF 50, especially since the sun is strong here in Canada during the summer!

July 22, 2019

Medium to light coverage

It's a great product to use after your moisturizing routine. I find that when my skin isnt mosturized the formula clumps a bit but that's just poor skin on my end. This is a medium to light coverage bb cream so it doesnt cover up redness. Eyebags maybe...as it's somewhat buildable. I usually set the bb cushion with a setting spray or powder after

July 10, 2019

love

Omg this is heaven. I cannot stand heavy base products and I love barely there foundations that get rid of my redness but are barely detectable on the skin and this is my favorite. Blends so easily and I love that it has extra spf that I can use in tandem with my daily sunscreen.

April 03, 2019

Hooked on this for years!

I have suffered from uneven skin tone and acne scars since I was a teenager. I have used ALOT of products but nothing can compare to this! Laneige BB cushion evens my skin tone and gives the best coverage without harming or drying my skin. It comes with a refill too so 1 purchase lasts me for at least 6 months of everyday use. Amazing product!

February 22, 2019

Great Product

This is a great product. I sometimes use it on it's own over clean, moisturized skin. It gives a nice light finish & helps blur slight imperfections. When used with foundation for a more "Made up" look, it makes my skin look like porcelain.

February 13, 2019

Doesn’t clog the pores!

This is a lovely product. It covers smoothly and gives a natural look. It has a fresh scent and the package comes a refill which is amazing cuz you don’t suddenly run out of it when you most need it. The SPF 50 is amazing for summer. This product wiuld be perfect for a beach day 😉