Prestige Item
LANEIGE BB Cushion SPF 50 Reviews

November 08, 2018

Flawless.

This makes my skin look flawless. And brightens it like no other. Its easy to blend in and last all day for me. I do have dry and patchy skin and and on certain days however if I don't put a moisturizer my skin is a bit flaky in certain areas of my face. Its really expensive but I dont wear this everyday so I would spend the money to get this.

October 09, 2018

Literally used it every day since I got it

I wasn't expecting to love this so much because I've never had much success with bb creams but this won me over.

Beautiful packaging, smells really good, so easy to use, makes my foundation look better, and protects my skin (SPF 50).

It is a bit pricy but honestly worth it, for me at least considering I've never been able to find a bb cream I wanted to stick with before. Plus after the initial purchase, you can just buy the refills at half the cost so it's totally worth it!

July 19, 2018

my favorite bb cushion ever

When I first apply it to my face I thought it will not work for me,but after a several hour it blends on my skin, I like the dewy finish effect and my skin looks healthy.. I can’t go anywhere without this,

July 06, 2018

My go-to BB cushion

I have acne prone skin and normally people say that, if one has acne, stay away from cushion foundation. Given that I clean the cushion and the container every week, I didn't find that the product gives acne or anything. It is pretty light-weigh and smells heavenly. Not to mention that the packaging is so pretty and you feel very nice taking it out during the day to fix your makeup. A good purchase and recommend to girls who want a good makeup fix during the day.

June 30, 2018

The best!

I got this product last week and it’s ghe only foundation I use. The colour matches my skin so nicely and blends like a dream. It’s SPF 50, so it’s literally perfect for the summer months too. Definitely recommend for a busy person looking to keep skin safe but also not spend a ton of time putting foundation on in the morning (it’s a cushion).

June 26, 2018

Perfect for summer!

So I ended up recieving this for free and I'm very impressed. I will definitely buy it myself after.

The coverage is very light - but it's perfect and gives a nice dewy finish without looking greasy. It is moisturizing and has sun protection too. Perfect for on the go so you're not wasting a lot of time with different products.

I liked the refill package that came along with it - a nice little bonus which makes it feel like you're getting a lot of value.

It has a similar scent to the other Laneige products which I love but if you're sensitive to scents then you may not appreciate it.

January 10, 2018

Light coverage skin tone enhancer

I was skeptical when I purchased this product as I thought it was one or two shades too dark. But surprisingly it goes on very natural. Unlike some other compact make up, this bb cushion does get cakey or cause dryness even after a day wear. It is not for those looking for good coverage. But if you have relatively clear skin, this is the perfect product to even out the skintone. Love it!

March 08, 2017

I cannot rave about this enough. I have used many BB cremes and this is the bets, hands down.
    The colour is incredibly flattering - very natural. It is also moist, so it doesn't make my skin look dry, and in fact gives it this wonderful dewy healthy glow.
    It covers up imperfections well and it's my go to make up item!

July 08, 2016

The beauty of this product is a refill is included in the packaging so it's like getting 2 for the price of one! I like the packaging and the cushion. I love that it has 50 spf. It's light coverage because it's a bb formula and not a foundation. I like the lighter coverage and love the cushion.

2.0/5

February 27, 2016

I had high hopes for this product, but unfortunately it let me down. My skin is normal/dry, with no acne, just mild rosacea making it look red in certain areas. I was hoping this product would provide light coverage to hide these red areas, but unfortunately, the product was dry and cakey on my face. The lasting power was not very good, maybe only 4 hours.