Prestige Item
LANEIGE BB Cushion SPF 50 Reviews

January 25, 2019

Not bad quality, but smells great

Got BB Cushion Hydra Radiance from one of my beauty boxes and paid $13 instead of full price $49. Honestly, this product didn`t meet my expectations. This product a bit pricey, however it comes with a refill in a box. It has a light coverage, fits for dry/normal skin other then combination or oily. Leaves my skin smooth with a light shade ( i got #11 Porcelain ) with a super great scent. Also it contains SPF 50, so great for summer time as well. Loves the package, very girly and compact with a mirror inside, so great for travelers.
    Not sure if i will come back for this product in future but it was worth it try it.

January 24, 2019

No. 23 Sand - Works Wonders!

I'm always scared to buy into new foundation or concealers as I have a really hard time matching my shade on my own I read a lot of good reviews about this product, so I thought I'd try it out. And I'm so glad I did!

My main problems are dryness and redness, not so much acne. This cushion applies very smoothly and has a dewy finish. Coverage is quite light actually, but it is a little buildable if you layer it up. Don't expect full coverage from this though! The part I love about this product is that, I feel like the product matches my skin tone a little better as it oxidizes. Finish looks great and doesn't feel or look greasy at all.

It does have a light scent that lingers but it doesn't bother me, just feels like you've applied a bit of perfume on. Highly recommend!

January 24, 2019

Two for One- Highly Recommend

Gurlll first of all the fact that you can not one but TWO re-fills makes the price factor so much more worth it, I didn't realize it came with a re-fill so that was a nice surprise. I love the packaging but I'm serious about the quality of make up. Packing doesn't matter much to me it's more of a bonus. If you looking for something light and natural for the summer time once you get that nice tan that is not too oily but not too dry/matte this will be your new go too. The sponge feels like high quality and by dabbing and building coverage it results in a perfect application- no streaks!! BB is awesome because your purchasing 1 product that has multiple benefits.
    It also has a nice light scent that is similar to sun screen which I am assuming is because it has it in the product!

November 08, 2018

Youthful, dewey looking skin.

The Laneige BB Cushion Hydra Radiance in No.11 Porcelain matches my skin perfectly. I love how it evens out my skin tone and leaves me with a youthful dewey complexion. In my opinion this would be considered a lightweight coverage. For those looking for better coverage you might want to look elsewhere. This product does have a slight fragrance which might be a deal breaker for some. As for myself I really love this product.

The packaging is simple. It has a built in mirror making it perfect for applications or touch ups on the go. I love that it comes with a refill. I also like it contains spf 50. Not only does it make my skin look radiant and well hydrated but it protects my skin from the sun. This will definitely be a staple in my makeup bag. It makes my skin look porcelain perfect.

November 08, 2018

Flawless.

This makes my skin look flawless. And brightens it like no other. Its easy to blend in and last all day for me. I do have dry and patchy skin and and on certain days however if I don't put a moisturizer my skin is a bit flaky in certain areas of my face. Its really expensive but I dont wear this everyday so I would spend the money to get this.

October 09, 2018

Literally used it every day since I got it

I wasn't expecting to love this so much because I've never had much success with bb creams but this won me over.

Beautiful packaging, smells really good, so easy to use, makes my foundation look better, and protects my skin (SPF 50).

It is a bit pricy but honestly worth it, for me at least considering I've never been able to find a bb cream I wanted to stick with before. Plus after the initial purchase, you can just buy the refills at half the cost so it's totally worth it!

July 19, 2018

my favorite bb cushion ever

When I first apply it to my face I thought it will not work for me,but after a several hour it blends on my skin, I like the dewy finish effect and my skin looks healthy.. I can’t go anywhere without this,

July 06, 2018

My go-to BB cushion

I have acne prone skin and normally people say that, if one has acne, stay away from cushion foundation. Given that I clean the cushion and the container every week, I didn't find that the product gives acne or anything. It is pretty light-weigh and smells heavenly. Not to mention that the packaging is so pretty and you feel very nice taking it out during the day to fix your makeup. A good purchase and recommend to girls who want a good makeup fix during the day.

June 30, 2018

The best!

I got this product last week and it’s ghe only foundation I use. The colour matches my skin so nicely and blends like a dream. It’s SPF 50, so it’s literally perfect for the summer months too. Definitely recommend for a busy person looking to keep skin safe but also not spend a ton of time putting foundation on in the morning (it’s a cushion).

June 26, 2018

Perfect for summer!

So I ended up recieving this for free and I'm very impressed. I will definitely buy it myself after.

The coverage is very light - but it's perfect and gives a nice dewy finish without looking greasy. It is moisturizing and has sun protection too. Perfect for on the go so you're not wasting a lot of time with different products.

I liked the refill package that came along with it - a nice little bonus which makes it feel like you're getting a lot of value.

It has a similar scent to the other Laneige products which I love but if you're sensitive to scents then you may not appreciate it.