Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask Reviews
#33 in Face Masks

March 04, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

CICA power in a sleeping mask

Skincare that works while you catch some ZZZ's is becoming more of a thing, because, let's face it, time is precious. Laneige CICA Sleeping Mask heals, soothes and calms redness in skin while you sleep and works to combat breakouts with an ultra skin caring formula that will leave your skin feeling restored and ready for the day.

January 25, 2021

Love the feeling

I love the feeling it leaves on your skin. Not sticky and not greasy. It soaks into your skin and leaves it feeling silk smooth. I've only been using it for 1 week. I'll leave another review in the next few weeks.

January 02, 2021

Beautiful for Sensitive Skin

Excellent gentle product that work wonders for my face not only as an overnight cream but also during the day during the winter season. I cleanse my face and apply a light layer of this product and bam, I am good to go. The value is fantastic as I find it more of a natural product compared to the Western high end brands for far less of the cost.

July 08, 2020

Rich moisture!

I got this as a free sample from Sephora, but I found that this is such a lovely, rich texture. I have super dry skin that is sometimes sensitive, but I didn't get a reaction from this. I have even used it during the daytime as an extra moisturizer! My only qualm is the price - it is a bit expensive and I'm waiting to see if there are long term benefits before deciding if it's worth the price.

June 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Excellent product

Over all super impressed with it. It leaves the skin feeling amazing and hydrated. It’s quick absorbing and has a pleasant scent to it. I am a fan and would definitely purchase again.

June 15, 2020

A newer favourite!

I’ve recently purchased the Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask after having such great results with the Water Sleeping Mask and wanting something to combat my redness. This mask is a much thicker cream consistency, so I only use it a couple of times a week, but when I do I get the same hydrated skin and fullness that I get from the Water mask, with the added benefit of reduced redness around my nose. I’ve purchased other well-known cica products in the past that worked well, but left my skin feeling greasy - I love that this mask doesn’t do that. I will continue to use this to see if it has any long-lasting effects, but so far so good!

March 18, 2020

Great for sensitive skin and takes out that redness

Thank you to @cosmetic_jolse for sending Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask when it was first introduced in Korea in exchange for my opinion. This mask has now been released to other countries now. I had it for some time and I have THROUGHLY tested it. The main function of this sleeping mask is calm down the skin, fight redness and dryness. It is also free of phthalates, mineral oil, parabens and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. My nose can thank you for this. Best of all, this is vegan!
    I have a thing for green packing skincare and this jar is a beauty. It's not cheap feeling at all and in fact it is a bit weighted. It comes with a dual headed spatula to scoop the product out. The dosage I scoop out is enough for my whole face and spread with ease. The texture is not like a light gel cream and has a bit of a body to it. By no means, it is thick enough for dry skin. If you are dry skin, I would layer a moisturizer. Layer this on and head to bed but only use this 1-2 times a week.

I love this much more than everyone's favorite the Water Sleeping Mask. I found this more effective and I saw a difference with continuous use. The jar is fairly large and has lasted me for months. I highly recommend this for someone who wants a simple step of skincare to top off their existing skincare. Or, you can replace your night cream like I have.