Prestige Item
Laneige Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer Reviews

December 08, 2020
    Iowa, United States

great multi-tasker

This toner comes in a liquid milky texture that transforms into a thicker texture as you blend it into the skin. It feels hydrating and does the job well as a base for other steps, but I personally don't recommend using this alone without a moisturizer.

October 15, 2020

The hype is real

I purchased a travel size of Cream Skin Toner and Moisturizer in a set and then later received a mini as a bonus with purchase. I waited a while to open them, and now that I started using the product I am flabbergasted I waited so long. The hype is totally worth it!

I don't use pads, but pour a bit into my hands and pat it directly onto my skin after cleansing. It sinks in nicely and has a smooth, velvety finish. There is a hint of an oat or rice scent to the product that soothes me and it leaves my dry skin feeling nourished and moisturized without feeling or looking dewy. A little goes a long way, even if I am tempted to bathe in the stuff! I plan to buy more very shortly.

April 19, 2020

Nice but too expensive

I really liked this toner by Laneige. It’s a milky color and leaves your skin feeling fresh and tones without drying. It’s basically a moisturizing toner. I knocked off a star because it’s ridiculously priced for such a small bottle of toner!Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer

October 13, 2019

No need moisturizer

I use this product after i cleanse my face. The product has a really smooth consistency that i don't need to apply a moisturizer afterwards. this product has a clean aftereffect.