• laneige water bank gel cream
  • laneige water bank gel cream
Good

laneige water bank gel cream Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 1365 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 21, 2017

Just enough moisture without all that weight

I love this for my oily/combination skin. I am always quite nervous when it comes to doing "creams" of any kind but this cream gel is amazing. Probably one of my favourite gels I've tried in the last couple years. I recommend this to my friends constantly.

May 11, 2017

I received the Laneige Gel Cream the other day and after testing it out I fell in love! I will be getting this again once I ‘am done with this jar! I never really enjoyed using moisturizers because normally it feels tacky and sits on top of my face and I hate that feeling. Laneige made this with a gel formula and it is AMAZING my skin soaks it up quickly and it doesn’t leave a tacky finish. It also smells divine!! It is for normal to combination skin and also works great for my oily skin and keeps my hydrated all day. I also really enjoy applying this in the evening before bed because it really makes your face feel at the spa! What a better way to relax and go to bed right? I wake up with my skin feeling smooth and beautiful! The aloe extracts also really help with imperfections on my face and calming the redness if any! The little paddle it comes with to scoop the product out is great for sanitary reasons I’d highly recommend this gel cream because it is so quick and easy and great for when you’re in a rush in the morning and need a quick moisturizer!

October 23, 2016

This is a relatively new purchase but I love it already! My skin is very dry so this hydrating gel cream is perfect for my skin type. It feels so cool and light upon application and doesn't shine!

July 16, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I have really dry skin and this cream goes on so smoothly and has a nice perfumed scent. Absorbs really well and keeps my skin feeling hydrated. I use it as part of a kit I purchased at Sephora and I've really noticed a difference in the texture of my skin.

June 24, 2016

I love gel moisturizers when my skin is feeling oily. Like all Laneige products, this one is also easy on my sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel soft and supple!

March 31, 2016

I really like this moisturizer for when my skin is extra dry. Especially from the changing seasons ect. It's cooling when you apply it an it's not at all oily. It absorbed really really well and it doesn't break me out either. All in all its a win for me.

January 04, 2016

I use this gel cream daily. It is super lightweight, absorbs quickly, and hydrates my skin wonderfully! The texture is great, really smooth, and has a pleasant scent. Definitely recommend this product!

September 27, 2015

i received my gel cream for free through voxbox. was i ever happy and excited to be chosen to try this product out for free!!! i checked the price online and at sephora it is advertised for 42.00 dollars. (so i really can not say for sure exact price somewhere else) i love the texture. it is a really light texture! i guess that's because it's water based gel? the smell is lovely too. some may say a bit too perfumey and i have extremely sensitive skin (which scared me on the first application) but no problems at all. whew. :P and a little goes a long long way. and that makes good value for the dollar. the jar says on the back: cooling non oily cream. and it was not oily at all and absorbed wonderfully. i just used it b4 bed. i bet this jar would last 3 months easy on just a daily application. so yes, i am very pleased with this product and would recommend. it seems like water based gel creams are the rave now and i would say this is a front runner. enjoy. :)

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini