laura Mercier glow translucent loose setting powder Reviews
#31 in Makeup

Good - 0

October 20, 2019

worth the splurge

This setting powder is amazing. In terms of glow, it definitely illuminates your skin. You get a lot of product in the tub so it is definitely worth the cost.

August 28, 2019

Lived up to my high expectations

I am new to this product after seeing Tati Westbrook rave about it for so long. I had been turned off of powders since my previous attempts had all made my fine lines and wrinkles look worse but so far that isn't the case with this gorgeous loose powser from Laura Mercier. It is so smooth and nice and doesn't cling to dry patches the way other powders do.It disappears into the skin so smoothly and wonderfully and really does set your makeup without adding extra grit to the skin.

I am loving it so far!

July 27, 2019

Good to try!

I bought the smaller size from sephora just to check what’s so special about it. It does its job and comes with little puff. It is smooth when you apply it and does not dry my skin which made me scared at first thought it will show cracks lol but nope. Good to try jut expensive.

February 12, 2019

like the glow

Its a great powder like to use it a lot on night to bring out that shine and it smells great at times I don't even use a highlighter because it can use in place of it.......