Lays BQ chips

Lays BQ chips Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #169 out of 1275 in Snacks

May 05, 2017

Lays chips period are amazing . But lays BBQ are fantastic . They're a sweet BBQ flavour . They changed their flavour years ago . It used to me more smokey . Lays chips are light , crispy , crunchy, salty and full of flavour . They hold no nutritional value but they're so good , I don't care. Haha . You can always find a sale for under 2 dollars .

May 02, 2017

These are my absolute favorite chips in the world let alone my favorite Bar-b-q brand. They taste very sweet and have good texture, I would recommend this brand to anyone who wants a sweet Bar-b-q taste.

April 11, 2017

Yeah Im a potato chip lover. I enjoy Lays BBQ chips a little bit to much. I like the flavor and enjoy the crispy crunch. I have to hide them on my hubby & kids. If i didn't they would be devoured in minutes

April 11, 2017

Tastes great! Regular product in our household. Not a healthy choice but great for an indulgence. My husband could eat a while bag in one sitting. Recommended!

March 30, 2017

I love these chips! Every chip is full of flavor. It's the only bbq chips I like. It's not a super bold taste but its so good. They are always fresh and cheap

January 13, 2017

I only buy lays when they are on sale as I find them expensive at regular price but the chips themselves are the best bbq chips on the market in my opinion.

January 11, 2017

Eh what to say, i like chips, i like the flavor, but i had to move to something better, because i'm trying to get more "healty".

Eating these chips sometime make me thing i'm better eat garbage, so i stop eat them.

The taste is not bad.

I'm gonna recommend to someone who don't care about healthy or great food but for sure not to someone who want to lose weight.

July 02, 2016

I often buy these for the different taste that I like so much. They are always fresh and I love them as a snack or on the side of a plate with a sandwich.

president's choice penne