LeanFit 100% Whey Vanilla Protein

LeanFit 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 320 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

February 28, 2017

I buy this at my local Costo for a fantastic deal. I blend it with a non dairy milk and a cup of frozen berries for breakfast or post workout. It tastes great.

February 28, 2017

I buy this protein powder at Costco and it is delicious. Great quality for the price and you can make so many different recipes. The taste is not too strong but just enough to be good by itself.

February 25, 2017

I found this at my local Costco in a 2 kg tub for a ridiculously low price! I thoroughly read the label and was actually hesitant to buy it... but I am glad I did. In vanilla and chocolate. For me the true test of a good protein powder is how readily it mixes with plain water and how it tastes. This passes the test with flying colors.

I use it daily... shakes, smoothie bowls, mixed with Greek yogurt for desserts, baked into waffles, pancakes, mug cakes, etc.

It has become a staple in my pantry... I use other powders but this is my go-to.

February 14, 2017

I use this in my shakes and overnight oats. It gives me the added protein needed during the day. Low calories and tastes good as well. It's at a fair price over other competitors

January 31, 2017

this product is simply delicious. it give your daily protein. i mix it with fruit to make a smoothie. you get a lot for your money. the flavor is great.

January 18, 2017

My husband has been consuming protein powder for decades and we have settled on this from LeanFit. We consume it every morning as a part of a breakfast smoothie and my husband will also have it as a recovery drink (with water) after a workout. It does have some additives in it (flavoring and what not) but it's not bad. Since we consume it everyday we would prefer a natural but you just cannot beat the price & convenience of this CostCo buy!

Typically we would spend $70-$80 for a comparable protein from a specialty store (but natural) and this is only $39 at CostCo!

1 tub, with daily use of 1-2 scoops will last us about 6 weeks or so. They do also have a chocolate flavor which I actually don't like I think it tastes kinda synthetic.

April 04, 2016

I mix this with water, and it tastes as good as a protein shake can be. It does take a lot of time and shaking for the powder to dissolve thoroughly. I can't tell you how many times I opened my shaker and still see clumps. It does have a great value- it works out to about 75 cents per drink (25g protein).