leclerc celebration mini chocolate chip Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 783 in Miscellaneous

February 13, 2017

Since my grandson "turned me on to" the milk chocolate variety of Celebration, I bought him a box of the mini chocolate chip ones - they are perfect for his school lunch, he loves the taste and they make it a bit easier for his busy Mom in the morning.

November 04, 2016

These were given to me at a conference I was at. I do not think I've ever tried them before. They were amazing!!!! So addicting! I like the mini size. It satisfies my cookie craving, but doesn't make me feel like a pig when eating them. I will on the lookout to buy these in the store.

August 29, 2016

I like these cookies they're nice and crunchy, not too crunchy though. and the chocolate on it is a nice touch
    I got this from my aunt and I thank her for it because its a new product ive never actually had the chance to try out. the package is a box that contains mini packages of the cookies... would give this to school children instead of over sugary ones that parents frequent.