Life Brand Epsom Salts Reviews

January 15, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

worth it

compared to competitors the price is much better and obviously works just as well. personally i enjoy using the peppermint or eucalyptus ones. i occasionally will use bubble bath as long with it as well

January 05, 2020

never going back

Once upon a time I got a bad case of the stomach flu and my body ached all over as it tried to fight it off. I noticed I had some Biofreeze on my counter. The package indicated that this was for “sore and achy muscles” so I decided to give it a try. Turns out, this super-strong muscle relief cream is not designed to be used on the entire body! Instead of achy muscle relief, I got whole-body chills for an hour. Not so fun!

December 10, 2019

Muscle relaxer

I always thought my mom was kidding when she said use Epsom salt after a long day, but am I ever glad I listened to her. After a long day of work and the gym, an epsom salt bath is definitely the way to go. It helps to relax every part of you.

November 27, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Bath time bliss

Epsom salts. These are great for a lovely relaxing bath after working out or just great for tired muscles. I always have these in my house and you should too.

July 05, 2019

These helped me recover post-partum

The main ingredient to sitz baths that all post-partum women should be using. They helped tremendously in my speedy recovery after each childbirth. A simple product but very effective.

July 03, 2019

Recipe for relaxation!

I would certainly recommend this product for anybody with mild body/muscle aches or even just for the sake of relaxation.
    It's great value and I've always found that when it comes to Epsom salts, the no-name brand is often just as effective as the brand name!

May 30, 2019

Tired sore muscles? Try a hot epsom salt bath

Im often sore after working for example 3 12 hour shifts in a row. I'm a nurse and I find this is a go to for relaxing sore muscles or even after a workout. Highly recommend epsolm salt baths - it exfoliates your skin too 😀

March 28, 2019

Great brand and great price.

It's one of those things we always have on hand. Helps relives sore muscles and I love that we use it scented or non scented. Better priced than other brands.

February 06, 2019

très efficace

je met ce produit tous les soirs dans mon bain et je sens une grande différence. Son prix est vraiment alléchant et ce produit fait un bien fou au corps. Je le recommande vivement à tous ceux qui veulent se détendre :)

February 03, 2019

Great product

Epsom Salts really is an awesome product that you can do many things with; they are suggested on the packaging. The brand really is not that important. Soak your foot for an infected toe and it will heal. Soak your whole body when it is sore and tired and it helps your sore muscles feel better. It helps to detox your body if you want to lose weight. You can also use them with essential oils to refresh your clothes.