Life Brand Epsom Salts Reviews
#531 in Bath & Body

December 13, 2017

This is great in so many ways!

I love putting this in my bath. It feels great on my skin and does make you feel calm and ready for bed. I have added this to my son’s bath and he feels it too. It is also great as a gentle exfoliater. I also add it to my hair to cleanse it gently. Try it as an exfoliater for your lips too especially for chapped lips. I know there are many more uses for it that I still haven’t tried.

1.8/5

January 13, 2016

I had heard wonderful things about Epsom salts and how they help relax your muscles. Didn't do anything for me! I tried 4-5 times with them in the bath, but never noticed that they helped.

November 02, 2015

Affordable and great for a night you want to relax and soak your sore muscles!!

October 06, 2015

This is the brand I will buy when purchasing Epsom salts. They are affordable and very useful. Epsom salts can get expensive if you buy fancy brand, so I like to just stick to this brand because its a practical price and just as good.

May 12, 2015

Life Brand Epsom Salts are versatile and so worth the price. You can use them in your flower gardens as well as your bathtub. I find that they are very effective. I look forward to my bath when I have these. When one suffers with chronic muscle pain these are a godsend. They relax the muscles and relieve the tension and eases the tenderness.