2.9/5
#169 in Hair Removal

Good - 0
    1.8/5

February 14, 2020

Will not buy this again!

The ready to use wax strips use pre coated PLASTIC sheets which are uncomfortable to use. It does not remove the hair with that ease and effectiveness. For 20 wax strips only 2 depilatory wipes are provided which again are less. In comparison to this Veet scores much better in terms of effectiveness and usage although veet is $2-$3 expensive than this. But more comfortable.

1.7/5

September 12, 2019

Very disappointed

I bought these wax strips for my daughter and I dont know if they were old but the wax stuck to her legs and only removed a tiny bit of hair! I've been buying her wax strips from the dollar store for years and I only bought these because they didn't have any left at dollarama. I would never buy these again ,it was a complete waste of money.

April 05, 2019

Supee effective in short hair

I’ve been using this product for a couple months and love it! It removes all the hair super easily and my skin doesn’t stay red for long. It’s also easy to clean the wax when finished.

1.7/5

October 19, 2018

Got seveir allergies

I use first time life brand wax strips ..but I got seveir allergic reaction on my legs and arms it's been month now I'm still fighting with the allergies ... doctor gave me Betanethasone to apply on my allergies but it did not help ..all my legs and arms are itching and scratching with small pimples all over the allergies went so bad that doctor had to send me to dermatologist....
    I don't recommend this product to anyone and I would like to get my full money refunded back and what ever I spent on my medication.

September 26, 2016

Ready to use wax. Wax melts evenly. Pulls out hair. I'll cut the strips into smaller pieces and use for the face. The wipes weren't great. The ripped easily.