Listerine Total Care for Sensitive Teeth

Listerine Total Care for Sensitive Teeth Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 57 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

February 07, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth, to the point where air touches them and they hurt. I tried this and haven't used any other brand. I love how you can feel it getting into places and cleaning out your gums. It also worked very effectively for my teeth, with sensitive toothpaste and this mouth wash, my teeth are golden!

January 26, 2016

Great mouthwash, always leaves the mouth feeling clean without any weird aftertaste or slime! Buy Listerine time and time again and will continue to do so!

This one works great for sensitive teeth, just be careful not to rinse with ice cold water, or you'll regret it!

January 14, 2016

I am absolutely in love with this stuff I suffer from very sensitive teeth even with using a sesitivity tooth my teeth would hurt I add this to my routine and nothing bothers my teeth any more great product worth every penny

December 18, 2015

It is definitely effective but has a harsh burning feel. Using it is quite hard especially as it it formulated for sensitive teeth and mouth. Not bad, but not great either.