Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic mouth wash in everfresh Reviews
#4 in Oral Care

September 20, 2017

Burns my mouth!!!

I don't like this mouthwash! I like how it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean BUT....it burns and stings if you keep it in your mouth for a few seconds!

Rince bouche

J'ai fait l'essaie du rince bouche Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic. Pour ma part je le trouve correct sans plus. Je ne vois pas de différence énorme entre une marque régulière.

Works well

I find that my mouth feels really clean and refreshed after using this mouthwash. The flavour and the alcohol is not too overbearing, but it does sting a little. That however, makes me feel as though my mouth is really getting clean.
    I have noticed that my breath stays fresher longer when using this.

Love this Mouthwash!

I love this mouthwash. It cleans my mouth really well and the flavour isn't too overbearing. Some listerine mouthwashes burn the entire time it is in your mouth but I find this formula bearable.

It also features lots of benefits to keep my mouth disinfected and clean much longer than by just brushing alone. I am definitely a listerine woman and will continue to use this for mine.

July 11, 2017

great but pricey

I do enjoy a lot this Listerine Ultra clean antiseptic mouth wash but it's a bit expensive , but totally worth it because does an awesome job on keeping our mouths clean and fresh

June 25, 2017

effective

I love this Listerine mouth wash it's very effective at getting rid of germ and keeping my mouth feeling fresh and clean with a cool minty taste I always purchase this product when it's on sale and use a coupon to get it for at an even cheaper price I would recommend Listerine mouth wash to any one at anytime

May 30, 2017

I love the minty taste of this Listerine Ultra Clean everfresh mouth wash its strong but it works your mouth will feel so much cleaner by using this and it protects your whole mouth. I use it in the morning and before bed I definitely noticed a difference in the morning. Great Product.

May 26, 2017

I love Listerene. The taste is so fresh and minty and clean. Your mouth and teeth and gums really slick and clean. I do find it can be a bit on the burny side while its in your mouth but after you spit it out that goes away.

May 26, 2017

ça goute fort mais ça marche !!! le listerine est puissant laissant une haleine fraiche pour longtemps, je sens qu'il tue les germes, des fois même j'en pleure tellement c'est puissant mais au final je suis gagnante, je sens que mes dents sont mieux nettoyées aussi

May 15, 2017

Goûte super bon et fonctionne très bien. Vous pouvez être certain d'avoir une haleine exceptionnelle lorsque vous utlisez ce produit. Aucune mauvaise odeur lui échappe :)