Live Clean Fresh Face Soothing Daily Moisturizer
Good

Live Clean Fresh Face Soothing Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #440 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 28, 2017

My boyfriend picked this moisturiser out at Shoppers drug mart. I was scanning shelves and didn't see anything I liked. When he asked me about the live clean, I though nothing of it. I read the ingredients list and didn't see anything harmful. The lotion is very light and doesn't clog pores. It is very nice to wear even in the summer time. It penetrates skin very quickly and doesn't leave any stickiness or a film. I love it and so does my skin. The price is a bit expensive I believe it was around $20 but it lasts a very long time.

September 26, 2016

I purchased this moisturiser as I liked the idea of a more natural product. I, unfortunately, did not find this moisturiser hydrating enough. It does, however, absorb nicely into the skin, and dries to a matte finish. I also was not a fan of the texture, I found it too runny. I also started to break out a few days after using it, which is rare for me as I almost never have that type of reaction to products. This product may be suitable for someone who needs a light moisturiser.