Loccitane almond body wash

Loccitane almond body wash Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 1012 in Bath & Body

April 16, 2017

this product is amazing alittle pricey but worth the splurge for what it is this body wash smells amazing and leaves your body silky smooth awesome for a preprep for shaving i pick up a sample and once i tried it i went and repurchased right aways it now hows a place in my normal routine

March 25, 2017

I wish there were a way for you to smell this product through your screen!!! There is no way to describe this scent. I didn't even think almonds had a particular scent, but frig, there is something about this scent. I have received SO MANY compliments regarding this scent, everyone just loves it!

February 28, 2017

Amazing. My go-to shower oil. Keeps me hydrated all year round. Definitely doesn't dry out my skin. Subtle almond scent that isn't overpowering. Will purchase the large eco-size refills in the future.

February 27, 2017

This body wash becomes a soft rich lather when applied to a poof or cloth. It hydrates your skin upon application and rinses off easily. It has a slight smell of almonds and leaves your skin smeling refreshed.

January 17, 2017

I love the smell of this product but it is quite expensive. I think I will look for a cheaper product that is similar in the future even though I think it is a great item.

September 17, 2016

L'occitane's entire almond line is delicious! This body wash leaves your skin smooth and you will smell divine. This is the best line they carry in my opinion. Try their soap, oil and exfoliating wash!!

June 25, 2016

Loccitane almond body wash comes in a small size and is expensive.The product is used up quickly, as it requires a lot of product used in each shower.