Prestige Item
L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil Reviews

July 15, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Ooooo La La

This is by far and away my most favorite shower product ever. Do not be fooled into thinking that this product is in any way oily because it's not. It doesn't smell like marzipan either. It IS the most luxuriously moisturising, skin softening beautifully fragranced shower product I have ever used. Give it a try and see for yourself.

January 15, 2019

My absolute favourite almond oil!

I LOVE this amande shower oil! This was the first product by L'Occitane I bought and now I am hooked. I first bought the 250ml bottle and now buy the 500ml refills. It smells divine and I use it in the shower and to massage the skin. The products are on the pricier side- but you get what you pay for.

January 10, 2019

Works great and smells delicious!

This is the best shower gel !! It smells wonderful and leaves my body soft and moisturized.
    Great as a shaving cream too.
    It is my "never out " product.😊

September 20, 2018

Feel and Smell great

This is one of my favourite products at L'Occitane it has a light soft smell towards it. You feel smooth and silky right after you come out of the shower. I have dry skin especially on my legs and since I started using this product I have felt great.

July 20, 2018

Loved it

This product was so good I like the scent,its not so strong,it gives you a hydrating skin but not greasy at all.. The price is a little bit pricey but its worth it.. I continually bought this product especially in winter time

April 24, 2018

An MVP in soft, clean and hydrated skin

I had never heard of emulsifying body oils until I went on my skin nurturing quest. I picked this up and upon using it for the first time i was amazed at how luxurious this feels and smells. Once in contact with water, this deliciously scented oil becomes milky and swaps out sebum and dirt for hydrating oils. This is now going to be something I purchase over and over again.

March 31, 2018

Yum

Mmmm this shower oil smells sooooo good! It feels so smooth when you put it on while still providing a bit of a lathering. It's really great for the winter months because it helps to give my skin a bit of extra moisture.

March 09, 2018

Smooth and Supple

This product is amazing. Such a lovely texture and goes on smooth and lathers well. The smell is fantastic and the results speak for themselves. With chronically dry skin, this product helps lock in moisture and leaves skin with a long lasting smoothness. It is pricey, but it the effect on your skin is worth the high price tag.

March 06, 2018

such an amazing product !!!

I love almond shower oil !!! The smell is so delicious and luxurious. It leaves my skin soft and smelling heavenly. I use it to shave my legs and its like a shaving cream and moisturizer in one !! My boyfriend also loves it and uses it :) so yummy !!!

March 04, 2018

Luxurious

My favourite shower cleanser. I have purchased it multiple times. Very moisturizing. More costly than drugstore brands but I feel it is worth it. Will continue to purchase.