L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 372 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 27, 2017

I love this hand cream a lot since it makes my hands nice and soft when I use it. I really like how it absorbs really quickly so I don't have to wait for them to dry unlike my usual hand cream. I also really love the smell because it isn't as strong as other scented hand lotions/

April 20, 2017

I have found out that I like this hand cream better than any other product I have tried. it goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy, your hands feel so smooth, and even after you wash your hands a couple times your hands still stay soft.

March 23, 2017

I’ve had a few of these hand creams from L’Occitane before, but this cherry blossom scent is to die for. It smells floral without being too overpowering (like some of their scents can be). I’ve been carrying this one around in my purse since I bought it, and have gotten a bunch of comments on how good it smells from coworkers. The smaller size is really convenient and it keeps my hands moisturized, especially in the winter.

March 20, 2017

I love the original and the lavender scented hand creams from L'Occitane but I decided to try this because I'm a huge fan of cherry blossoms. So instinctively I tried this hand cream, hoping it will fulfill my love for this beautiful flower. When I tried this in the store, the scent was not too much at the moment so I bought this. But as soon as I used it every night before bedtime, I felt the scent was a bit overwhelming. I'm not someone who hates scents, but I feel like this cherry blossom scent is a bit too much. However, with the scent aside, it does what hand creams are supposed to do: hydrating your hands. In the future, I would definitely try all the new scents before making a purchase.

March 01, 2017

I have been buying this product for years. It smells great, especially nice in the spring time. It doesn't have a fake smell like lots of other cherry blossom scented brands have. It is nice and refreshing and moisturizes great. I use this along with the entire Cherry Blossom skin care line from L'occitane!

March 09, 2016

This is a wonderful product! The scent is not too strong compared to other cherry blossom scents. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized even just after 2 applications in a day. worth the money.

March 06, 2015

I like the LOccitane products including the Cherry Blossom Hand cream. A little goes along way when you use this stuff. It has a lovely scent that's not over-powering. It's very moisturizing and helpful during the winter months. Worth trying!

November 29, 2014

Keeps your hands moist and not dry. Has a nice smell to it.

October 27, 2014

Absolutely love this hand cream! Like all of L'Occitane hand creams, this one absorbs right into your hands without leaving any oily film and allows you to continue with your day. Working in a lab I wash my times probably 30 times a day and this cream always replenishes hydration in my hands. Proof that it doesn't leave a residue is that my hands don't stick to the inside of my nitrile gloves when I work, unlike other hand creams. At $12 a tube it is a bit on the pricey side considering how small the tube is, but worth the splurge. Also love the cherry blossom scent - not too floral, not too citrusy, perfect.

May 28, 2012

While killing time in an airport duty free store one day, I came across a tube of L'Occitane's shea hand cream in Hibiscus. It smelled AMAZING and I had to have it. I used the entire tube in about two weeks as I kept re-applying it just to smell that glorious scent.

Well sadly, when I got back home and tried to find another tube, I was highly unsuccessful. I checked many stores both in Canada and the US. It seemed to be a limited edition product and was no longer available. I was very sad. I had tried the original version, and while just as effective, it didn't smell as good.

One day, one of the sales ladies encouraged me to smell a few of the other scents she had available. That was how I stumbled upon Cherry Blossom. While not quite as good as my beloved Hibiscus, it was a close second.

I picked up a couple of tubes (having learned my lesson) and have been using it ever since.

The formula is very lightweight and absorbs very quickly. My hands don't feel greasy afterwards, just well moisturized. The scent is very subtle once rubbed in. It smells floral - almost like roses, but not.

I have been very happy with my purchase, and will continue to use this hand cream.

Oh, and a little happy ending to my story.... I found the hibiscus scent online! I ordered a few, but I hope they continue to carry it because it is still my favourite!

I hope this review has been helpful!