L'Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena Shower Gel

L'Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 680 in Body Wash

June 01, 2016

Received a deluxe sample size of this as a gift with purchase.. the product smells amazing but is very pricey. I definitely would not splurge on body wash regularly.

May 30, 2016

Fresh yummy zingy summery lemon, ......gets your senses going on a blah morning. The only negative is the price....I only receive it as gifts, as an every day shower gel a bit pricey!

April 19, 2016

I used to use the L'Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena line of products a number of years ago, but stopped, for whatever reason. I recently decided to start buying the products again and started by picking up the L'Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena Shower Gel. Oh man do I LOVE this stuff! The smell... Oh! The smell! It's like summer all year around. The fragrance does not set off my fragrance allergy and gives me a boost to get my day started. The shower gel works very well without needing to use a lot of gel at a time. Although the product is a bit spendy, the small amount needed to get clean makes a bottle last a very long time, so it's a very good value.