L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm Reviews

Ranked #520 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 11, 2014

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm has worked its wonder. I really like it. For $42 for 15 ml is rather expensive. It made my skin around my eyes and lips firmer and smoother, reduced the appearance of my wrinkles and low and behold it took away the puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. It did not make my eyes water or itch. What can I say, it did work wonders. High Five.

May 05, 2012

For reference, I am just shy of my 22nd birthday.

For starters, I do not have any previous existing wrinkles nor am I even close to getting them! Hah!

But especially that, I am very sensitive to what happens in or around my eye area.

For that reason, I am always wearing sunglasses to avoid those dreaded "crows feet", or wrinkles by the sides of your eyes.

I have decided to invest in an eye cream that has great moisturizing and preventative effects.

Lo' and behold, this is what I found!

It has all of the effects that I have aforementioned, but also it tightens and brightens!

You have to be patient with it though. Apply it when you have a couple minutes to let it really sink in and do it's 'thang.

I have a noticeably tighter eye area and it smells amazing! To boot, it only contains organic, all-natural ingredient! YAY! And SOSOSO important for your eye area!

You only have one face, you might as well treat it right!!

Happy shopping!

**Note: I was not paid for this review. I paid for this item with my own money.**

April 23, 2012

I'm in my early 30's and noticed fine lines around my eyes and panicked!

I've never used eye cream before. Just moisturizer. But was looking for one that wasn't too expensive.

This one is 42$ for 0.5oz.. I hate paying that much for eye cream but i noticed that they tend to be very expensive.

The texture is very creamy and smooth and i noticed a difference after using it every day for 2 weeks. My lines are reduced and the texfure of my skin is smoother.

It won't do miracles but hides those lines a bit!

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray